serotonal?

gizbut

Gary:SEROTONAL
Mar 11, 2004
Liverpool
www.serotonal.co.uk
hi its gary(gizbut)from SEROTONAL.if you haven't heard of us on this forum we are a band from liverpool comprising of myself jon francis-white,and darren white(ex Anathema,Blood Devine)we havfe just released our first promo cd "the end of everything" if anybody is interested in hearing samples of our material check out www.seretonal.tk if anybody has any questions you can contact us at serotonal@hotmail.com

ps hail to dunc and thanx

daz should be back arround the tail end of the summer.
but hey you know daz.
if something happens with serotonal (who knows) he will come back sooner.

Judge gsz said:
I hope they put up a whole track for listening! Because these samples are way too short too get a good sight on what the music is like. So far, I have to disagree with everone here and on the Anathema board, but we'll see...
you dont like the style or you just disagree with the name dropping people did?

Judge gsz said:
I hope they put up a whole track for listening! Because these samples are way too short too get a good sight on what the music is like.
these short samples alltogether are 1/4 of whole promo. i guess if you don't like it so far you won't like it after hearing whole tracks.

Sopel said:
these short samples alltogether are 1/4 of whole promo. i guess if you don't like it so far you won't like it after hearing whole tracks.
Could be. Still, I would like to hear a whole song. But so far, Sidarea, it is the "style" I don't like. oh well, maybe I don't "get" it.