Serotonal site update

yogidaz

Apr 20, 2003
I just thought it would be good to announce the update of the Serotonal website and the chance to download one song that we recorded. If you are new to Serotonal then you will notice that there are some other songs recorded in 2004 that can also be downloaded.
Enjoy the end of everything. Darren

PS; I read the news today, about Dunc leavin Antimatter. Best of luck to ya, Dunc. Hope to see ya before the year is out.

nice track and good to see you rockin again Darren ;)

btw, the link for the mp3 of Memory Leaves leads to the Soon Tomorrow mp3

yogidaz said:
I just thought it would be good to announce the update of the Serotonal website and the chance to download one song that we recorded. If you are new to Serotonal then you will notice that there are some other songs recorded in 2004 that can also be downloaded.
Enjoy the end of everything. Darren

PS; I read the news today, about Dunc leavin Antimatter. Best of luck to ya, Dunc. Hope to see ya before the year is out.

Hello mate,

Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but the site does not look any different to me... I can still only see the original 4 tracks to download as well.

Any suggestions?

Alex.

Alwin said:
nice track and good to see you rockin again Darren ;)

btw, the link for the mp3 of Memory Leaves leads to the Soon Tomorrow mp3

Thanks Alwin, and others. That link should be fixed by now.

The problem with the new site not showing is to do with your own computers. I just refresh my browser and that's it, but then I don't use PC so I don't know if you have more problems with a PC than with a Mac - you seem to!