Headbanger's Ball trivia question

Darth Coitus

Sith Happens
Nov 26, 2002
Cleveland
Visit site
Here's the thing- I live in Cleveland. I can get to the Agora in 15 minutes. I even have a ticket to the show two weeks later with Motorhead. There's just one minor problem for me on this contest, I DON"T KNOW THE FUCKING ANSWER. Can anyone help a guy out, what city did John Bush play his first concert with Anthrax in? I would bet money it was New York, but I'm not 100% certain.

Reactions: bRaTpRiNcEsS
Metal Maiden said:
Ok, so its not in the FAQ's, maybe it was in RAOSW from Justin's old site? I remember a trivia quiz or something.

Ok, so it was on there, but not anymore!
firedevil.gif

But if you found it before, then good job.

well people get excited because they're like "badass HEadbangers ball, plus ANTHRAX piled on top of it" they don't realize that they only have a few days to make plans. I wouldn't be able to go. I live in Texas I'd have to ask off two weeks in advance so there's no way. The contest could have been timed a little better if conditions would have allowed.
sucks... I think they should give T-shirts to people who can't make it but won! ;)
-Jono-

I found the answer (I hope) on google. I looked all over the damn site TWICE and couldn't find it, so after this contest is over, you guys are going to have to say where it is, because it's driving me crazy.

If I didn't have responibilities, I'd go to the headbangers ball show. I pulled a shitload of strings and I'm spending a shitload of money just to make it to the three shows that I plan on attending. I'm just crossing my fingers, crossing my toes, and folding my dick into a pretzel in hopes of the tour not being cancelled.

AlexStomp said:
If I didn't have responibilities, I'd go to the headbangers ball show. I pulled a shitload of strings and I'm spending a shitload of money just to make it to the three shows that I plan on attending. I'm just crossing my fingers, crossing my toes, and folding my dick into a pretzel in hopes of the tour not being cancelled.

And you call yourself a fan? I'm disgusted!

(and obviously kidding :D)

too many hints being tossed around haha..i have that headbangers ball on tape. i wish that concert was in ny, i dunno about driving 6+ hours. i get to see them may 10 in nj so i'm content.