ANthrax live on Headbanger's ball relaunch!!!

t-rave

Dec 11, 2002
Michigan
www.ratchetjaw.com
Anthrax will be appearing Live on MTV's new headbangers ball May 1 from the Agora in Cleveland with Godsmack! Shuld be good promotion for the 'thrax! I have no idea if this will be on MTV or MTV2!

I really hope MTV plays it in the UK/Europe i doubt it they will tho cause that means going 20 minutes without playing a foo fighter linkin park nirvana and white stripe video. They can't have that happening they only play those videos 3 times an hour

I'm pretty sure they're resurrecting the "Ball" on MTV2....at least that's what I remember reading. They wouldn't want to take up precious Sority Life time on MTV.
If that's still true...then, fuck my basic cable! I can't wait 'til the end of May when I get a dish.

remington69 said:
I'm pretty sure they're resurrecting the "Ball" on MTV2....at least that's what I remember reading. They wouldn't want to take up precious Sority Life time on MTV.
If that's still true...then, fuck my basic cable! I can't wait 'til the end of May when I get a dish.

I have digital cable with 900+ channels and NO FUCKIN MTV2!!!!! COX cable blows!

This is cool... I don't like Godsuck, but the fact that MTV as a network is recognizing Anthrax as a draw is huge. Every band gets a second wind, and 2003 will definitely be the year for Anthrax. I can just see it now... Black Dahlia on TRL... haha.