metallicock mentions of new album 100% Anthrax mentions 0%/ being lied to..priceless

oh, yeah and uhhh, why are you ao hung up on sucking cock? you mention it so many times i have to wonder about you? 75% make fun of the south 25% talk about sucking cock, do what you gotta do to buy the new metallica cd. does anyone else wonder about this guy??? you know the motherfucker is in high school, just read his reply, who has time to writ one that long? i must have hit a sore spot with his size because he took offense to it. i'm not talking about wrestling you high school fuck, i'm talking about some ultimate fighting shit you pussy.

I agree. Threatening people over the internet just shows your immaturity and stupidity. Everyone has a right to their opinion and for that opinion to be respected.

i do respect your opinion, i just like pissing off metallica fans because it is soooo easy. i would be pissed too if my favorite band sold out 13 years ago and played radio friendly pop metal. i am not the only one talking tough, and you are acting like you are " so metal". i am just fucking around here i really dont give a shit. but i will bet that you drank all of the mike's hard lemonade at the anthrax show with your fake id.... rock on toughguy
headbob.gif
chill out, i did say i would check out the new metallica, i just like pissing you guys off, and don't deny that there wont be alot of metallica fans who hate the new album because it is too heavy!!! you know it's gonna happen because, seriously alot of metallica fans don't listen to real heavy metal, the hardest shit in their collection besides metallica is korn and limp bizkit. stop taking shit so seriously. i am not the only one who gives metallica and their fans a hard time

This just gets funnier and funnier. Now you're an Ultimate Fighting guy? Who's living in the adolescent fantasy world now? You say you like pissing people off? Who's the first one to resort to talking shit because somebody had the nerve to disagree with him? Let's review:

You made a pretty stupid fucking thread.
I dished a little well deserved sarcasm at you.
You took offense because somebody thought what you said was stupid. (And also automatically assumed that I was some type of blind Metallica follower and you never noticed that I could care less what you say about Metallica? I could care less what you say about any fucking band Slayer included, but a stupid post is a stupid post. What if Slayer, Maiden, or Megadeth hosted the show and didn't mention the Anthrax album? It is still pretty stupid to assume that ANY band is going to host a show with the express purpose of promoting a new album and waste time by pushing other people's shit! Where was the Anthrax video? If they want to get the album mentioned they should have shot the video BEFORE it was released! Who's to say that Anthrax is even on speaking terms with Metallica anymore? If not why would they do Anthrax a favor? Isn't there a segment of the show where that fat fuck Iann Robinson is supposed to show all the new metal albums released during the week? They showed some AC/DC remasters but not the new Anthrax album, who's fault is that?)
You immediately dipped into the rather shallow depths of your brain with the only thing guys like you know to do when somebody disagrees with you. You start talking shit.
I have been pushing your buttons for a fucking week and laughing my ass off at the ridiculously weak shit you come back with. Please, please keep it coming it is pretty funny shit. This is the typical childish macho bullshit (which I'll admit I too used to spout off about when I was your age) I love to hear and just have to laugh at. "I'm sooo metal!" "I bet you don't even go into the pit!" (Newsflash: EVERYONE goes into mosh pits unless they're 40 years old or something, I've been in pits that had little kids in there, girls in there...it doesn't prove shit to get into a mosh pit, it's not some right of passage..it's just some fun way to enjoy a show!!) And the opne about Mike's Hard Lemonade just cut right to the bone, I don't know how I'll ever recover from that one!!

Like I said if you want to keep this shit up because it makes you feel like a hard ass, that's fine with me. I'm highly entertained by your bullshit, after all it was quite easy to piss you off!!! And of course NO ONE but you has metal CD's, remember junior you're the one who decided that you're the ultimate metal guy......oh, sorry I forgot you're Ultimate Fighting (yeah right). It's not like anybody else on here can listen to Metallica and still dig other metal bands, thats not possible!!! To be metal you HAVE to just stop listening to a band you grew up with just because the new material is weak. Slayer's last album just smacked of nu-metal but I still listen to them!! Makes me a sell out in your book I guess. Well believe me I just can't wait to see what response you come up with this time since you've had me laughing at you all week!

you sure reply enough times with long ass posts to a " stupid thread", i never said i was ultimate metal guy. this entertains me too, i am fucking around, i'm not serious. i am plenty pissed at fat fuck iann robinson because he said anthrax sucked and should give it up, then recently says he likes the album? WTF

your insults dont exactly push my buttons, when did i ever say i was " sooo metal" where do you get that, and if your so old and over this why keep it going with page long responses? it was easy to piss you off too, page and half response are proof. i am done with it like i said im just messing with you and stop flattering yourself.

i only brought up ultimate fighting when you started your southern redneck wresting fan, like i wanted to wrestle you or something, you would probably like that too much though

ivankoloff said:
WOW. Metallicock mentions new album every 5 minutes and in 2 full hours anthrax gets mentioned NONE!!!! the ball is back people!!!! we got lied to. the band got lied to? what will be anthrax's reply to this bullshit fest? we were told it was going to be a live concert by anthrax, they and the album were mentioned 0 TIMES IN 2 FUCKING HOURS OF HEADBANGERS BALL. WHAT IS GOING ON PEOPLE??????????? NO ANTHRAX, 100% METALLICOCK!!!! WHAT IS YPUR RESPONSE???:yell::yell::yell::yell:

That's because Metallica is afraid to tell people how much the New Anthrax blows away the new Metallica cd! Everyone will know shortly when James is singing like Julie Andrews on that St. Anger cd and everyone wants their money back for buying that lame St. Anger crap! Anyone notice how Metallica couldn't even mention Cliff Burton on that Icon Show?

shit piss fuck cunt cocksucker mother fucker tits fart turd & twat

a direct quote from mr. carlin himself.. and i now believe ive donated my required profanity to this once-meaningful thread that is now a breeding ground for flaming =\