Headbanging

Dora

Apr 20, 2003
USA
OMG.. I cannot hold my head up, my neck.. ooh.. :)

Are you used to headbanging? how? How about girls? :headbang: :headbang:

is there a way to avoid my head spinning and falling down? :) Should ppl have long hair for proper headbanging?

Amorphis??! hehe, they were boring. But Paradise Lost rocked!!!!!! Theyre the bleedin cause of me neck not holding my head.. :D I can only sit while leaning on my elbows..

true, but all the same, me I.Q and spine are two of the things i'd reallly like to "have"

headbanging is as gay as a yellow balloon

when im watching good live shows,i deffo do.most of times im cautious,but sometimes i cant handle it *man* and end up with my head falling behind my back:ill: when im listening to *heavier* stuff i feel a lot,energy,agressiveness blah blah but im to shy to express it all like.i dont wanna be the show of the evening :guh:

i downloaded a couple of new amorphis songs and they deffo suck big time.normally they are one of my fave bands,but i think they have blown it now:( damn!and im gonna see them in december:zzz:

hehe, i have enough IQ to waste.. wouldnt mind to lose some :)
fig9.gif

hey, but it trains the hair and ventilate it well.. and if all the hair sticks into someones face finally, then it can hide an ugly look :D

good thing that I wont have to headbang on thursday to Antimatter, hehe :) (though I would like to!)

I love the pain the day after because that means I enjoyed meself. A bit masocistic, I know.

never bang your head with your eyes closed... I saw someone hit his head against one of the speakers last year...(very unhealthy)

I try to avoid my brains being crushed by moving my head from side to side.
How do you do it?