headbanging vids?

If this thread is gay, why do you people keep replying to it?

Oh wait, do you eve know the definition of gay? I'm not understanding how headbanging makes me gay....or even starting a topic about one.

and i hate america...or at least where i live. no fucking good concerts anywhere.

Oh wait, do you eve know the definition of gay? I'm not understanding how headbanging makes me gay....or even starting a topic about one.

and i hate america...or at least where i live. no fucking good concerts anywhere.

XD

Headbanging doesn't make you gay, but doing it in your room when you suck at it, recording it, and posting it on the internet makes you pretty silly.

Main point is stop showing off and sucking at it. You would get as much praise if you recorded yourself playing a Green Day song on bass, only played it off time and poorly.

Boo freaking hoo.

the Judas Priest song comes to mind:

"BANG YOUR HEAD! METAL HEALTH WILL DRIVE YOU MAD! BANG YOUR HEAD!"