headbanging vids?

^Or you could just stand still and enjoy the music, people who mosh/headbang are retards who think metal is only about heavyness.

Postjumped!

^Or you could just stand still and enjoy the music, people who mosh/headbang are retards who think metal is only about heavyness.

Postjumped!

lol i know better than to think metal is about heaviness... im not like all the stoner drunken retards that are the average metalheads :)

Postjumped!

yawn!
I headbang at concerts, I don't mosh though, but I have freinds who do it, and I will sometimes (usually very drunk). I mainly dont mosh because I'm bad at it :p. Standing still is fine too, but its boring so I don't do it, I go to a show to enjoy myself, and the music, just because someone is moshing or headbanging doesnt mean they dont hear the music. Headbanging is the same thing as tapping your foot or fingers to a beat.

Anyway, its a metal concert, people will mosh and headbang, just like people will dance at other concerts. Its also super fun to just grab someone, lift them up and make them crowd surf :lol:.

P.S. Assuming Alexis meant "Sevear", no... headbanging doesnt cause sevear brain damage. It hurts your neck alot, but you wont suddenly go into a coma or get a concusion from swinging your head around.

yawn!
I headbang at concerts, I don't mosh though, but I have freinds who do it, and I will sometimes (usually very drunk). I mainly dont mosh because I'm bad at it :p. Standing still is fine too, but its boring so I don't do it, I go to a show to enjoy myself, and the music, just because someone is moshing or headbanging doesnt mean they dont hear the music. Headbanging is the same thing as tapping your foot or fingers to a beat.

Anyway, its a metal concert, people will mosh and headbang, just like people will dance at other concerts. Its also super fun to just grab someone, lift them up and make them crowd surf :lol:.

P.S. Assuming Alexis meant "Sevear", no... headbanging doesnt cause sevear brain damage. It hurts your neck alot, but you wont suddenly go into a coma or get a concusion from swinging your head around.

lol agreed

I hate when someone it trying in every fuckin way to show how COOL metalhead is. Headbanging or not .. that doesn't change the way you accept the music and what it means for you. Everyone has his own way to enjoy this music.

yawn!

I'm not the best at it:lol: My technique is shoulder barging people, kneeing them in the thighs in a subtle manner, and parrying people like a retarded swordsman
edit: Last friday I flipped up and headbutted somebodies genitalia/pelvis area, which I take pride in because I have a hard head:D