Borknagar Videos

Did you mean you feel like shit because the crowd is lame and Arcturus deserve better or because the Bork video is amazing and it really makes you want to see them?

Well :lol: Arcturus DO deserve better but I meant the last part, because the video is so amazing and I really want to see them :lol:

I hate that girl too :C
That entire video makes me upset, ARG I WANT TO SEE BORKNAGAR AND ARCTURUS LIVE ONE DAY!

Yeh, me too. I think when I die, if there's a heaven... Solefald, Vintersorg, Borknagar, Arcturus, Lamented Souls, Cronian, etc.. are all gonna be playing one huge concert :lol:

Hmm, Andreas on Colossus could've been a lot worse, but his voice just doesn't really match the song. I really hope we'll get a new Empiricism for their new album. Andreas' voice on that album is just wonderful (See, I can praise him too. It's not all bitching from my side)

Please don't use the Official Borknagar forum for sharing bootlegs etc, but by all means, do share, just not here. Ok guys?

Just wondering..why not? Site hasn't been updated for ages, there is no DVD coming soon (which was announced a century ago) and there are only real fans here... Seems like the best place to share it since it's so old and almost impossible to get now. There's no other place with true Borknagar fans then this forum ..

Anyway I deleted the links :rolleyes:

EDit: nvm seems you already deleted it.

^You're right. If you have MSN though maybe we could talk further there? I'd love to get more from you if possible. And I'm not a new Borky fan either incase you haven't see me around :p I've lurked this forum for a year posting occasionally... I think the last thread I made was when I did the parody of The Genuine Pulse... but yeh, I figured I'd join in and breathe some, life into this place. At least you didn't go through the trouble or organizing a HUGE thread, well categorized of audio and video bootlegs, only to have it deleted by the mods at the request of a certain band's record label *cough*Bodom*cough*

Please don't use the Official Borknagar forum for sharing bootlegs etc, but by all means, do share, just not here. Ok guys?

*wooomp wooooooomp wooooooooooooooomp*

So it's 4 AM, why am I up? Because in my dream the line "Alllllgaeeee and plaaaaaaankton, sporadically rinsed out effectively" repeated over and over and over and over and over. That's a very strange song you wrote Mr.V but I like it.

^You're right. If you have MSN though maybe we could talk further there? I'd love to get more from you if possible. And I'm not a new Borky fan either incase you haven't see me around :p I've lurked this forum for a year posting occasionally... I think the last thread I made was when I did the parody of The Genuine Pulse... but yeh, I figured I'd join in and breathe some, life into this place. At least you didn't go through the trouble or organizing a HUGE thread, well categorized of audio and video bootlegs, only to have it deleted by the mods at the request of a certain band's record label *cough*Bodom*cough*

Yeah I got MSN, add me: g.rijmers AT gmail.com (replace the AT with @, did it to avoid spam).

Dont have any more audio bootlegs though but still 1 not so bad video bootleg.