BORKNAGAR live in HAMBURG (24-09-09)

Valdeth

New Metal Member
Sep 26, 2009
Hi People!

It was a very very long trip to Hamburg from the limit between Germany and Poland to see Borknagar live... but it was a great show!!!!...with full of energy and feeling the Band made an unforgettable moment...since when I was in Chile, I was waiting this chance...

The performance of Code, Solstafir and Secrets of the Moon were very good...but the reason for to be there was Borknagar...

..and the setlist was...
setlist.jpg

Some live pics....
DSC02171-1.jpg

DSC02215.jpg

...in songs like Ad Noctum and Genuine Pulse or Colossus...was the maximal expresion of energy and performance!!
dave.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02175.jpg

The high moment.... Dawn of The End!
v-lars.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

Thanks for all guys!
ticket.jpg

band.jpg

Muchas gracias Borknagar!!!!

The Chilean Bork-fan! (Valdeth)

****Videos...comming soon! ****

Looking good Jens! And I mean that in a totally non-gay way. Glad you guys had fun at the show, wish I coulda been there... instead I went to COB and had one of those 'I'm never drinking again' nights :ill:

I've been a bit forgetful about posting lately, but the results of our trip to this awesome gig can finally be seen at our site here. A hellofalot of photos and a lengthy review, check 'em out and feel free to comment. Cheers!

Was wondering what you were up to just the other day ;)
Nice review, makes me wish I had been there that night but also recalls memories from the show I was at :)
Kudos to your gf, awesome pics!! I think I'm gonna browse through them again now.

¡Muchas felicidades Valdeth, tienes mucha suerte de haberlos visto!

@ Allfader: ¡Gracias por subir las canciones!

Hahaha the Borknagar and Vintersorg forum are becoming full of Latinos :lol: .

@ tobz: Excellent pics!!!! Thank you very much!!! Kudos to you! :wave: :Smokin: :dopey:

metalmoments aka tobz said:
At another point he knelt down and offered the mic to yours truly, and I got to shout a long with the music. The feeling was indescribable, and can probably be likened to how a fourteen year old girl would feel at a Robbie Williams concert (and I’ll never be taken seriously again; but who cares, I had the time of my life).

Amazing!!!! Lucky you, it must have been an incredible experience!!! More kudos to you! :lol: love the last part.