Borknagar live drumcam September 2009

Drummer Dave Kinkade

I'm in the band
Nov 8, 2008
All over
www.myspace.com
Hello-

This is to the people who will be attending the 3 shows next week.

I am starting to collect all kinds of footage from EVERYTHING Borknagar and I am wondering if 1 person with a SICK video camera wouldnt mind filming me during a performance, meaning an entire song or set or whatever.

I have many drum fans on youtube and sickdrummer.com, who want to see how I play the Bork material in detail so if someone can help me out, I would really appreciate it. Please let me know.

Thanks-

David

If so do it if I was going to be there, hopefully someone lucky will lend a hand! Also if you want more footage, just incase the band hasn't gotten anything from him yet, Asgeir has all kinds of shit for a dvd.

Ah, thanks. That was easy enough lol. Yes, I know Asgier has a whole bunch of footage. Im trying to get something from these gigs of just the drum side, along with whatever anyone else films, since Bork doesnt play live very often. Thanks again

Ah, thanks. That was easy enough lol. Yes, I know Asgier has a whole bunch of footage. Im trying to get something from these gigs of just the drum side, along with whatever anyone else films, since Bork doesnt play live very often. Thanks again

I wonder if that footage can be used for a future Borknagar video release :rolleyes:(u're the only one interested on videos - or it seems so - and since Asgeir was collecting material for a DVD release... it's like a baton pass, right? :rofl:)

well i was going to film during the gig on the 25th but it's not even a video camera i'm filming with, however it has very good sound quality ( or that's what they say on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/PAGANRoots ). However, i don't think i can or want to film the whole gig as it really distracts from enjoying the music. I've been waiting for this day for ages and i really want to enjoy every second of it to the fullest! :headbang: i'm going to upload everything i film on this youtube account, if you'd like any footage just give a yell ;)