Borknagar Videos

Doomtroll

Cinnamon and Sodomy
Jan 7, 2007
the internet
doomentia.wordpress.com
So just searching around Youtube, as I do when I am bored, found some nice live videos that you may or may not have seen.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=llf8HNCFAWw[/ame]
Oystein has this wonderful talent of making women orgasm without physically being anywhere near them.

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ny5sBTQL_Sk[/ame]
Andreas singing Colossus? Not as bad as you think! Also watching this just reminds me of how wonderful Andreas' harsh vocals are, I'd love to hear more of it in future records.

So, anyone else got any more or better videos? live or otherwise? Would just be nice to watch a few things!

I thought he did a decent job with Colossus too! Man he was so sexy with long hair. My favorite Borky video is the making of Epic but I'm sure everyones seen it.

I love it when Oystein messes up and makes a noise like a big bear.

I got like 4 bootlegs and some more clips which are probably on YouTube also. 1 or 2 bootlegs really suck but some are cool, with Simen on vocals and Nick Barker on drums.

I sent the to Asgeir ages ago for the DVD but doesn't look like there will be a DVD for the coming centuries, so maybe I can ask him to host it to borknagar.com so you can all download them.

I wouldn't mind seeing it either.
Borknagar.com hasn't been updated in aaaaaaages.
My friend Simon asked me if theres any bands he could build a website for free for. I was going to contact Oystein about it but I got lazy about it all. Bleh. I might try again some other time if Simon is still offering!

They are around 300 to 400 mb each but 1 or 2 are really crap quality. 2 bootlegs are actually quite fine (far from perfect though).

Amsterdam_110196.mpg - bad video and sound.
Montreal_150799 - okay video, low sound but not bad at all.
Sittard_09-01-98 - Okay video, okay sound. Vortex on vocals and not on bass. Grim on drums.
Worcester_160799 - Quite good video and sound, Nick Barker on drums.

If anyone has a host, and can pass me the FTP info, I can upload it over night, that isn't a problem. So..

^Use sendspace.com?

I'd like someone to turn that version of Colossus sung by Vintersorg to an audio file if possible. That would be awesome. To be honest I try not to watch videos of them performing live because well... it just depresses me :lol:

NOO SSSH
They'll probably do an acoustic version of it. :cry:
:lol: Hey, anything new is great. I wouldn't mind that :p Besides if that was a crack against Origin then :lol: You won't me in agreement, I loved that album.

Nah sendspace.com sucks, I prefer a real host with ftp, much more reliable and faster..

I also have Borknagar - Live @ Inferno Festival 2001 which is MP3 only. Could be 2000 but might be 2001 also. Vintersorg on vocals ofc but well, he doesnt sing everything as good as he should :p Well, the clean parts...

01 - Borknagar - The Eye of Odin
02 - Borknagar - Oceans Rise
03 - Borknagar - A Tale of Pagan Tounge
04 - Borknagar - The Black Token
05 - Borknagar - Ad Noctum
06 - Borknagar - Gods of my World
07 - Borknagar - Icon Dreams
08 - Borknagar - Colossus
09 - Borknagar - The Dawn of the End

I uploaded this MP3 gig for you who don't have it yet - download fast, will not be here forever: CLICK

Enjoy!

Not sure if I can upload the bootlegs to this host too as I might be over my limit (or well, my gf might be as it is her host).

Thanks a lot man, d/ling as we speak! :kickass:

EDIT: Holy shit, I love this. I mean the Vortex songs are obvious better sang by him but, I love this too, really cool stuff, thanks! Any more would be greatly appreciated. (Although Ad Noctum makes me LOL)

Hey the quality on the Inferno one is great!

I want to see them so bad. :cry:

Oh em gee the video one, my Simen looks so young! His hair is so thick like mine, I wonder how he got it thinner!? Actually he's about my height and weight too I wonder how the hell he put on those pounds? GAY crowd! I would have been going crazy.

No problem all.

Decided to upload one bootleg, had some space left on the webhost.

It's the gig from Worcester in 1999. This is the best quality bootleg I have but it's still kinda sucky because it's so old.

Vortex on bass, Nick Barker on drums. CLICK!!

Enjoy!

(again, be fast, might have to delete it soon).
:kickass: D/Ling as we speak, once again. Thanks a lot man.

GAY crowd! I would have been going crazy.
:lol: I want to burn the crowd from the Shipwrecked in Oslo DVD. Seriously. They just stand there, drinking. So fucking unfair :lol: They don't even really seem to be having a good time for the most part.

I've seen them. :p

I still don't get whats up with the one shot where the chick holding her drink puts her hand over her mouth and looks like she's trying not to laugh. I wish I could remember what song that was on.

Did you mean you feel like shit because the crowd is lame and Arcturus deserve better or because the Bork video is amazing and it really makes you want to see them?