Headphones to recomment?

Deuteronomy

Jul 18, 2012
I'm looking for headphones with a very good sound proof, therefore close type. It is not for mixing purposes or recording, rather than everyday use, mainly going to the gym and avoid hearing the sound from those awful radio-stations.
Chees

I use the Kinivo BTH220's for the gym. Not the best quality out there but they are Bluetooth and you can get them for $20 on Amazon. They are over the ear, I have a little bit of cauliflower ear so it's hard to get ear buds to fit well.

I assume that since you mention "close type" you are mainly looking for "Over-ear" type of headphones?

I have bought last year the Avantree Audition Pro bluetooth headphones. Surprisingly good headphones. I wanted bluetooth because I am also using them at the gym, and my music is almost totally on my cellphone. And you can take phonecalls with them. Nobody has ever complained that they couldn't hear me talking.

The battery life is excellent. I listen to a lot of music, even at work using those, and the battery lasts at least a week before it needs charging. And, the sound quality is quite nice. It is quite subjective when it comes to "tonality", but they are relatively balanced (neither bright nor boomy).

For the price, considering the bluetooth capability, I think it's a very good purchase.

Water Resistant in the sense of going scubadiving with them or just using them when it's raining?

I assume you mean "under the rain" water resistant, and I think they are. Not so sure about very heavy rain, but for light rain I've often used them in those conditions and never had any issue.