Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
AJA_09821.jpg

AJA_10151.jpg

AJA_10171b.jpg

AJA_10221.jpg

ChuggaChuggaChuggaChugga (a la PANTERA's "Cowboys from Hell" intro)...The WOODS are coming to take your town!

WOODS OF YPRES will be touring across Canada and the USA, June 18 - July 18, in support of "Woods 4: The GREEN Album".

See all the dates here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/woods-ypres/580510-woods-ypres-2010-summer-tours.html

David Gold - guitar/vocals
Evan "Y-Mads" Madden (THE GREEN EVENING REQUIEM, WOE) - drums
Shane "Shanesaw" Madden (THE GREEN EVENING REQUIEM, WOE) - bass/brutal vocals
Joel "Thrashymachus" Violette (THRAWSUNBLAT) - guitar

See more new promotional photos here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=184298&id=512430671&l=fb73b78a15

See photos from the GREEN Album rehearsals @ "The GREEN Room" here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=184294&id=512430671&l=a746719269

Photos by Anthony Armstrong.

WOODS OF YPRES - W4: "The GREEN Album" and previous albums are available direct, in stores and on i-tunes. Listen here: www.myspace.com/woodsofypres

See you in the towns and cities between the highways and biways of the great, wide, open road!

DG - \w/

WOODS OF YPRES Tour Update Day One: On the final day of my 20's, we had a freak accident on the highway. Our windshield got smashed in. No one was injured, everyone is 'okay', but we still can't even believe it happened at all. Then on the tow-ride, the tow-truck died. The tow-truck guy blamed us, said we're "CURSED!". Ah, and we were so well prepared, and well packed too, in great moods, etc... That's how it goes. So sorry, but we will not make it to the Thunder Bay show tonight. We WILL be back on the road as soon as we get our van repaired. Stay tuned! Thanks! DG - \w/

Ahhh, we were driving down the highway, about two hours in, van packed nicely, everything well prepared, feeling great, the sun was shining, it was the final day of my 20's... I was eating some delicious dried banana chips, smiling my ass off, finally on tour and so excited! I was truly happy again for about five seconds, then, the unexpected happened, again...

Ironically, the last CD we "remembered to bring" was CROWBAR's third full length album, "Broken Glass":

Last edited by a moderator:
Some live vids from Winnipeg, courtesy of Macrosac:

More soon! We have SO much video... trying to make time to go through it and post some... soon! On the road in British Columbia...

DG - \w/

EVERYONE! Watch this!

This is our first Video "Vlog", a 10 minute compilation of our favourite moments captured from tour, so far. We put this together in our motel last night.

Please watch and enjoy!

Thanks!

DG - \w/

My band Vex directly supported Woods for 4 of their 5 Texas shows and had an abolute blast. This was taken after the final Texas show in Houston:

37283_777787899947_29608746_4377373.jpg

Great lads, great sets every night, great times overall. Hope the rest of the tour goes well!