Heart, Lungs, Balls, Guts and Glory = WOODS Summer Tour 2010

Hello, I'm new here but my name is Matt and I'm from Toronto. I will be going to tonight's show @ the Bowery and I have a special request for any fellow traveling fans. I am currently stranded in New York but I need to get a ride back to Toronto tonight or tomorrow. If there is anyone that is driving back that has room then please look for me at tonight's show. I will be wearing a red bandanna and a brown Genghis Tron t-shirt. I am willing to split gas money of course and I will even buy you pretzels and/or peanuts for the road, your choice! This is a major SOS so please if you can help me, you will forever be in my gratitude. Thank you for reading this and I look forward to bangin' wit you all @ the Bowery. \m/

This:

The WOODS van windows were smashed again last night in Brooklyn, NY. Our van was broken into, our GPS and other stuff stolen in the middle of the night, but thankfully our gear is all accounted for. Now in Worcester, MA, our last tour date in the US&A We ALMOST got through it without having more broken glass. Numb to it now. Shattering everywhere around us, tattooed shoulders are shrugging it off.

After 32 days on the road (and almost 50 if you count rehearsals), tour is done. Now "Home" in the North. Nah... More like coming home to the ol' "Burial Ground", hopefully for the last time, ever. Consistent letdown, never a surprising homecoming, always predictably disappointing, here. Thankfully, we'll be on the move again, soon! Tour was the best time of my life. Thanks to EVERYONE who helped make it happen!

DG - \w/

I approve of the spastic camera work on the Worcester video! Looks like the dude filming was having random muscle spasms!

Oh, man... watch this! Atlanta, Philadelphia, New York, Brooklyn, "Woostah", Toronto... Probably the best WOODS OF YPRES Tour Vlog yet! Number FOUR!!!

Please watch and spread the word, eh? Multiple angles of best live performances and lots of LOL in this one. The East Coast was awesome! DG - \w/

Watch! Watch! Watch!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeet, are u kidding me? you were in worcester, MA, and i totally freakin missed it, and now Woods is done???? god i hate life. that'll teach me to ignore facebook and forums for months on end.

Best of luck, DG! Maybe Woods can put on a "reunion" tour and revisit MA. :)