heartless_name

Um ok... I'd say a bigger form of hypocrisy would be joining a community to insult everyone, call them ugly and disgusting, and criticize them and their music, then turn around and try and be friendly and act like it never happened.. :lol: .. but you know that's just me.

(As far as I'm concerned, you and your 'sister', if she even exists and you're not just the same person with extreme mental issues, can just leave me alone. I have a sharp tongue and a quick wit, and eventhough I could say so many things, it's just not fair to everyone to witness such pointless arguments. So do as your 'sister' has done, and put me on ignore... people like you and Nikotiini just need to stop provoking me :lol: I'm trying to make my presence a good one now, so don't hate me just because I caught you doing so dumb shit :lol: )

First of all, I didn't join this community to insult everyone, it was a joke, not to mention fake, but you're obviously too thick to get that. Second of all, I didn't call everyone ugly, get your facts straight. I NEVER insulted the music on here, you're just an exaggerating, egotistical jackass who got burned because in the logical side of your brain (if you have one) you'd be able to tell we aren't the same person, especially when we post back to back in minutes. I'm not turning around, I've always been nice, seeing as I was acting before. Plus people who I may have insulted couldn't give two shits either way, so suck it up, and forget about it, they could, why can't you? And guess what, I'm pretty quick-witted myself and I don't need to hide it in tiny letters I feel are "threatening". :rolleyes: I am not telling everyone to "witness" our pointless arguments, they choose whether they want to or not; and if you cared so much, you would have stopped.

yer allowed to speak yer mind!

That's exactly what I'm doing, just like you do. So get over yourself, no one's intentionally provoking you, they're just telling you what they think without shitting all over you with bad reps, like you did to Homer. Saddest part was, you were pretending to apologize at the same time! Now that's what you call straight up fucked up, way worse then making a phoney thread.

^ Why are you so obsessed with me? You're like totally in love with me :lol: it's so obvious. I'm not even that good looking for crying out loud! :) I don't mean to break your heart but do yourself a favour and get over it!

First of all, I didn't join this community to insult everyone, it was a joke, not to mention fake, but you're obviously too thick to get that. Second of all, I didn't call everyone ugly, get your facts straight. I NEVER insulted the music on here, you're just an exaggerating, egotistical jackass who got burned because in the logical side of your brain (if you have one) you'd be able to tell we aren't the same person, especially when we post back to back in minutes. I'm not turning around, I've always been nice, seeing as I was acting before. Plus people who I may have insulted couldn't give two shits either way, so suck it up, and forget about it, they could, why can't you? And guess what, I'm pretty quick-witted myself and I don't need to hide it in tiny letters I feel are "threatening". :rolleyes: I am not telling everyone to "witness" our pointless arguments, they choose whether they want to or not; and if you cared so much, you would have stopped.

That's exactly what I'm doing, just like you do. So get over yourself, no one's intentionally provoking you, they're just telling you what they think without shitting all over you with bad reps, like you did to Homer. Saddest part was, you were pretending to apologize at the same time! Now that's what you call straight up fucked up, way worse then making a phoney thread.

You write too much words for what you really need to say.

Dream on...
Do you believe...all the things that you're seeing are true?
The start's where the end's leading you
Do you believe...all's as twisted as one would perceive?
Seek the answers...and soon you'll believe

Actually, I'm not email or IP banned... You deleted my account a while back, that's it. I have a new one, but I just don't post there cause it's EXACTLY the same as COB-OT, except with less people and everyone that is a member is a MOD.

But whatever... if you don't like me fine, we don't have to be friends :erk::lol:
i forgot about the email thingy.. you are ip banned but you seem to get a new one every 8 hours, as i do :(

Yay, I'm cool :) but seriously, some people here are faaaaar too obsessed over me :lol: But thank you to everyone who's said nice things about me, the feelings are mutual!

yes, I've come to the conclusion that there must be some kind of insecurity problem with him. He seems to NEED to feel wanted and liked, and now that some people do, he's grown into this pwn-obsessive freak of nature. He must always have the last word, and always make some really un funny, stupid comment. Being that he just visited TM, it just shows how desperate he is for attention... considering one of his usernames is "noob /V\etal" or smt. He absolutely won't leave Mystique alone, every where she posts he has to remind her of what has happened here, which is getting old. Who gives a shit? So she or her sister or who ever wanted to fuck with people! Big deal! Ju Ju insulted me... and i got pissed off... and now that i know what i know, i think its funny.
So my final thought about heartless is one word:

Lame. :Smug:

THANK YOU! somebody here gets it! i know what my sis did is stupid, but now looking back on it, i laugh too. i mean, she is younger than me and has way more time on her hands, so whatever, if that's her way of having fun, let her enjoy herself.

and stupid heartless fag :lol: :lol: :lol: i can't believe that he still replies to my posts after i already told him that i'm going to ignore him. i mean, what's the point of him talking back to me when i can't even read his reply? that's what you call a loser. he now sits there and talks to himself online. :rolleyes:

and you're right nikotiini, he is such an attention-whore! i mean, yeah, now i know that he didn't make up that url, but honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if he did something like that in the future. all for attention...