Heavy Hood Mix

That vocalist is awesome. I'm 15 too and yeah my pinches suck a lot. So I don't use them. :) Sweet f***ing mix though Brian. I always love your work.

Loving the vibe on this mix Brian, the 5150 sounds spot on in this mix and the vocals gel perfect.

Can you share any details on the vocal part at :46 seconds. Sounds double tracked panned left and right with some sort of effect.

Loving the vibe on this mix Brian, the 5150 sounds spot on in this mix and the vocals gel perfect.

Can you share any details on the vocal part at :46 seconds. Sounds double tracked panned left and right with some sort of effect.

three tracks, two panned 100 on both sides, and one in the middle. If i am understanding you correctly. and low passed maybe? just giving my two sense

I could and possible may be wrong.

but what i said sounds sick on screams in parts!

I thought i posted on this again, guess not. I was curious if you would give some details on the mastering and vocals on this mix like previously mentioned before, lots of energy in this mix, which you always seem to capture in your projects. Details on the mixing process would be awesome as well!

Good work man seriously!