Heavy metal injuries

Sometimes when i break out the drum sticks and air drum along with albums the next day my arms are so fucking tired it pathetic and my calfs will hurt like shit too. Good times. I finally stopped moshing because the next day my back and neck were basically useless.

Hahahha, wf, Brian was in Terrorizer? Is Watchmaker famous or somthing? All i know is i always Brian in the face while we are thrashing, so clearly he gets injured during metalic hellbashes.

IOfTheStorm said:
...but in a Kreator concert in 1998 a guy tried to do stagediving and absolutely fell on the floor when everyone just opened the room for him to fall on the floor(!). The guy went to the hospital of course.

there was a sacred reich gig in belfast were stagediving was being surpressed so a guy jumped of a staircase, died on the way to hospital
good gig though, the drummer tried to buy drugs off me :lol:

unhinged said:
there was a sacred reich gig in belfast were stagediving was being surpressed so a guy jumped of a staircase, died on the way to hospital
good gig though, the drummer tried to buy drugs off me :lol:

:lol:

I sold drugs to Cephalic Carnage last time they came through Baltimore, no one died though!

I remember bleeding so much I had to throw up after a Darkthrone concert back in '96. This huge guy with laaaarge nails around his wrists/arms tossed his arms right into my arms two or three times before he noticed. :p

That have happened tons of times, of course, but never as severe, thank goodness! :lol: