HEEEEEYYYY LINDA....I need a favor...

CRSCHKUM

BAND MOM
May 28, 2006
Downey, CA
You gotta hook a girlie up before your next show.....I need to borrow your platforms.... I sure could have used them last night. I was only three people deep from the stage last night and could not SEEEEE you... At one point I had a ok view and could kinda see your head movin then theis big guy decided I couldn't have my view any longer and blocked me.... SOOOO us SHORT girls gotta stick together...hahahahaha

AWESOME show again girls!!!

A 7 1/2 shoe here for a 5'3 person :) Next time I will just have to force my fat ass and hug the stage up front.. :) I thought I would be safe next to the pole.. but I guess not.. :) Are you guys back yet??? hahaha

CRSCHKUM said:
A 7 1/2 shoe here for a 5'3 person :) Next time I will just have to force my fat ass and hug the stage up front.. :) I thought I would be safe next to the pole.. but I guess not.. :) Are you guys back yet??? hahaha

We're almost the same size shoe! I think you should talk to Jeff Milne about stage positioning. He is always right up front and never seems to lose his spot except the one time he passed out during the set! Eeeek! He was fine but it gave us all quite a scare! Remember that Jeff? :) I think you'd be safe next to Jeff! :headbang:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
I think you should talk to Jeff Milne about stage positioning. He is always right up front and never seems to lose his spot except the one time he passed out during the set! Eeeek! He was fine but it gave us all quite a scare! Remember that Jeff? :) I think you'd be safe next to Jeff! :headbang:

I remember with painful clarity. And when I came back in for the last 3 songs, and couldn't get anywhere near my former position, it was a strong reminder that the MaidenS must be watched from front row, accept no substitute!

CRSCHKUM said:
I think I might just need to do that next show.. you will have to intruduce me to him :)
Hey Jeff have ya posted a photo of yourself in the 'pictures of you' thread? I'll bet peeps who haven't met ya in person would love to know what the guy who holds the all time record for Iron MaidenS shows look like! :)

Air Raid Siren said:
Hey Jeff have ya posted a photo of yourself in the 'pictures of you' thread? I'll bet peeps who haven't met ya in person would love to know what the guy who holds the all time record for Iron MaidenS shows look like! :)

All my attempts at posting pictures have failed, and at the bottom of each page it says "You may not post attachments"

A small and old picture of me with the real Bruce can be seen at http://www.myspace.com/jeffmilne