Heh, this is funny!

Master_Debater said:
'Course, I'd probably cry if I had to destroy my Edge of Sanity shirt.

And you your Bloodbath shirt, Jinn.

..And my October Tide shirt,
And my Sounds of Decay shirt.

But who cries over a Jesus is a Cunt COF shirt???

They're not rare...

Silent Song said:
i hope it destroys western civilization. i like eastern civilization better.

Mmm... someone bought the origami/Yoga version of Asiatic history. Well see if you feel the same when China is no longer just the label on your commodity goods.

these things seem so much more repressive these days... i remember a kid back in middle school wearing that "metal up your ass" shirt with the knife coming out of the toilet... can't remember if it was iron maiden or what, but i thought it was hilarious. but back in the 80s people didn't seem to have a big problem with this stuff. seems like maybe the usa and the uk are getting pretty uptight. i mean, i am a christian but i still don't care about that stuff, i mean, free speech, right?

^metal up the ass=metallica shirt :Spin: ...yeah i think there's a real distinct post-columbine mentality in america where it's like "oh dylan klebold and eric harris listened to marilyn manson, that means every metal fan is a psychotic deviant--we have to protect ourselves from the evil!! won't somebody please think of the children!?"

^oh yeah...he's actually really quite good though, he's a music major, blah blah, it's still annoying to get woken up by at 10:30 on a sunday though...the walls here are too thin

T-Rat said:
these things seem so much more repressive these days... i remember a kid back in middle school wearing that "metal up your ass" shirt with the knife coming out of the toilet... can't remember if it was iron maiden or what, but i thought it was hilarious. but back in the 80s people didn't seem to have a big problem with this stuff. seems like maybe the usa and the uk are getting pretty uptight. i mean, i am a christian but i still don't care about that stuff, i mean, free speech, right?
yar. i remember this shirt. i was in junior high i think. i just remember only the toughest, meanest hoods got to wear that shirt. to this day, my friend and i (who, at the time, were pre-pubescent) joke about how scary the guys were who wore the "Metal up your ass" shirts. Man, junior high SUCKED.

dorian gray said:
yar. i remember this shirt. i was in junior high i think. i just remember only the toughest, meanest hoods got to wear that shirt. to this day, my friend and i (who, at the time, were pre-pubescent) joke about how scary the guys were who wore the "Metal up your ass" shirts. Man, junior high SUCKED.

Correction: Sucks. It still does. (But I'm the one with the scary shirt though)