*Heir Apparent - KIT VII video clip

tgorle

Apparently Music
Feb 22, 2004
www.heirapparent.com
Here's a 20MEG video of "Keeper of the Reign"... new link!

HEIR APPARENT-Keeper of the Reign - KITVII

This was about 80 minutes into the set, and it was our first gig in almost 3 years...

This extended version is based on the original 1983 arrangement that contains a bass solo, combined with Steve Benito's vocal lines used on the 1987 demo version that I eventually released on the TRIAD live/demo CD in 2000.

Peter was fighting a major headcold during this trip, but this should give you an idea...

www.heirapparent.com

Really cool videos, thanks.

And one question to Terry: will the One Small Voice remaster get international distribution? Now I know it's not going to happen by just snapping your fingers but I thought I'd ask... it's a Metal Blade record and they've done some really nice reissues lately so maybe there's a possibility? That's an awesome album and well deserving of a "second chance".

Here's hoping we'll hear from HA in the future as well...:kickass:

Really cool videos, thanks.

And one question to Terry: will the One Small Voice remaster get international distribution? Now I know it's not going to happen by just snapping your fingers but I thought I'd ask... it's a Metal Blade record and they've done some really nice reissues lately so maybe there's a possibility? That's an awesome album and well deserving of a "second chance".

Here's hoping we'll hear from HA in the future as well...:kickass:

Thanks for your comments.

Metal Blade had the chance to reissue "One Small Voice" back in 2000, in advance of our trip to play Wacken. I'd offered to remix the whole album and include the extra tracks, but they couldn't find the Master Tapes (!!!!).
So, I did the next best thing with what was available... I dumped the CD into my computer, double-tracked the guitar parts in a few songs that were lacking balls in the original mix, and cleaned the tape hiss from the old cassette that contained the two extra songs that weren't included on the original release. I also did some digital editing and remastering to improve the overall sound, as well as create new artwork/graphics.
To make a long story short, I was supposed to be paid $2500 for my work, as well as finally get my Songwriting/Publishing credits rightfully restored from the illegal Trademark/Tradename/Copyright/Breach of Contract coup that took place in 1989.... (of which Metal Blade wrongfully supported). I'd won my suit in 1990.
But, Brian Slagel and his attorney decided to change the terms of the agreement at the last minute in May of 2000, trying to designate my payment as an advance against royalties, after I'd taken a month off work to do everything in good faith... par for the course. Fucking snakes.
So, here the reissue sits... I offer my work from the Heir Apparent website, making each one by hand as orders come in.
I guess bootlegs are out there too...

If some company actually follows through with reasonable and fair terms, there's a good chance that the remastered "One Small Voice" can finally get international distribution... we'll see.

Here's the next night in Athens GREECE... November 5th.

Heir Apparent - Tear Down The Walls

About 18.5 MEG... minimal lighting on this vid, but you can definitely hear the crowd. For never having been to Greece before, and considering the average age of the audience wasn't much older than the music, this was wild.

Looks and sounds great Terry! But then you have always been a perfectionist. :)