Any update after tutorial video on Heir Apparent?

the power tab out there is pretty much bang on. so where is this video, I've been thinking of learning it myself.

For future reference, 99% of the time, if its a guitar tab on the internet, you can google it and find it through 911 tabs.

^Yeah exatcly my thoughts, and also for the guy who made me look unable to google such a simple thing: whenever I download a tab I always see people calling it wrong so after tutorial some of the guys here may have tabbed it accurately but I see that noone made the attemp.

Um, I'm aware most tabs are incorrect, but that doesn't change the fact that basically all tabs, including the correct ones, are available through that website.

I guess what I was implying was that one shouldn't rely on tabs to learn a song...or even a tutorial video for that matter.

This is very true. I always give it a shot with my ear first, except on Opeth songs I've found wankerness tabs pretty accurate so I'm lazy with those.

Any tips on how to do that? I, surely, can not figure out the songs with ear (not even a simple Godfather theme for example) and I dont know why. Any systematic approach?

I hate to troll but wow, what a painfully stupid post. 911tabs has everything from Ultimate-guitar.

Any tips on how to do that? I, surely, can not figure out the songs with ear (not even a simple Godfather theme for example) and I dont know why. Any systematic approach?

practice: the most systematic approach.

or you can use the tabs as more of a guideline. Almost all tabs have a few parts that are completely wrong; these are parts that you can correct with your own ear. I guess your ear can only improve with time, so patience is another tip.