Hell and all hallows eve

Blacksun666

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2010
I have both Hell and All hallows eve along with the original enter the grave t-shirt, all in mint condition. Does anyone know how much roughly this would all come to? Or is anyone interested? I heard Hell was going for around 50 quid (could be wrong).

And before you butt in Ol, no, it's not worth 10p! :lol:

Hell Demo bout £50 you could make. All Hallows Eve has sold for over £100 a few times. Just go for it.

I know somebody here is probably going to want AHE and the t-shirt... Siobhan! Hahaa.

Hell Demo bout £50 you could make. All Hallows Eve has sold for over £100 a few times. Just go for it.

I know somebody here is probably going to want AHE and the t-shirt... Siobhan! Hahaa.

Lol. That's a rediculous amount. Well, I'll wait for a few days and I'll see if any offers come up. If not, I might post it up on ebay and see what I can do.

cheers.

I have both Hell and All hallows eve along with the original enter the grave t-shirt, all in mint condition. Does anyone know how much roughly this would all come to? Or is anyone interested? I heard Hell was going for around 50 quid (could be wrong).

And before you butt in Ol, no, it's not worth 10p! :lol:

If you are genuine, then I will Pm you my bid

Well I'm very happy with the responses thus far. Thanks.
Yes everyone, I'm 100% genuine. =)
I'll give it a couple of days and likely decide (well that's just common sense, aha) on the best offer.

Have a good evening everyone.
Speak soon. =)

Hahaha! Looks like you got yourself a few pennies here. Don't think I could sell my Hell Demo.

Nah, I wouldn't ever sell my Hell demo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm interested in the All Hallows Eve EP too, but I'm not willing to have a bidding war over it (and the shirt) with another member of the forum.

Can I ask if you had a price in mind for both items? Or do you simply want to sell the items for the most money you can?

Nah, I wouldn't ever sell my Hell demo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm interested in the All Hallows Eve EP too, but I'm not willing to have a bidding war over it (and the shirt) with another member of the forum.

Can I ask if you had a price in mind for both items? Or do you simply want to sell the items for the most money you can?

...Bitch, back off. :lol:

The items will be sold to the highest bidder. I'm going to put these on Ebay I think, but I will let you all know, so you get the chance to have a stab at it.

I'm going to post a load of pictures in a bit for you all to see.

I'm also thinking of selling them individually, as some people are interested in only one item.

Speak in a bit.