Hell has frozen over

Man I swear, I hope that the footage Warrel recorded of me and my friend gets into the DVD.
My friend has short hair, and thick glasses, he looks like one of those nerdy PC kids at that moment, and we were there right up in front in one of their gigs in Belgium. There was this really short silence where my friend yelled "enemies of reality!!!"
Warrel looked down and saw him.. "No, not now, later in the evening... Later.. but not now. Later.. not now..."

After a few songs after this Warrel took his digital camera and started filming him and had a short dialogue with him;

"What song did you want"
"enemies of reality!"
"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU"
"enemies of reality!"
"HEY EVERYONE! WHAT DOES THIS GUY WANNA HEAR?"
audience goes "enemies of reality!!"

*song starts*

that was fucking brutal. :headbang:

Hey warrel, if you're reading this: I hope you remember it, and I hope it gets mixed in somewhere :headbang: I was the guy right of his side, with long dark brown hair.

Man I swear, I hope that the footage Warrel recorded of me and my friend gets into the DVD.
My friend has short hair, and thick glasses, he looks like one of those nerdy PC kids at that moment, and we were there right up in front in one of their gigs in Belgium. There was this really short silence where my friend yelled "enemies of reality!!!"
Warrel looked down and saw him.. "No, not now, later in the evening... Later.. but not now. Later.. not now..."

After a few songs after this Warrel took his digital camera and started filming him and had a short dialogue with him;

"What song did you want"
"enemies of reality!"
"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU"
"enemies of reality!"

*song starts*

Hey warrel, if you're reading this: I hope you remember it, and I hope it gets mixed in somewhere :headbang: I was the guy right of his side, with long dark brown hair.
what the hell dude. thats like saying "yeah that one black guy in the NBA"

what the hell dude. thats like saying "yeah that one black guy in the NBA"

bleh. so what, I know it sounded dumb after I posted it. worth a try though, I'm not a fan for nothing and maybe he'd remember

WD doesn't even remember what kind of boots he owns.

EITHER WAY I WANNA BE ON THE DVD OOO OOO OOO PUT ME ON THE DVD PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE WHIRL I WANNA B ON DA DVD PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I WENT 2 A CONCURT I SAW U SANG

"What song did you want"
"enemies of reality!"
"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU"
"enemies of reality!"

*song starts*

Haha, maybe Warrel is a drill sergeant in disguise? :p
Man, that would be awesome if they put that in the DVD :headbang: