Hell has frozen over

So I guess it's time for a DVD update....Andy has started preliminary mixing stuff, it should be done by the end of April, still can't give you a release date, but the ball is rolling finally....

So is the entire setlist going to be on it?

Final Product
Acid Words
What Tomorrow knows/ Garden of Grey
Next in Line
Enemies of Reality
I, Voyager
The River Dragon has Come
I am the Dog
Dreaming Neon Black
Noumenon
Inside 4 Walls
Politics of Ecstasy
Dead Heart in A Dead World
Matricide
The Learning
Sentient 6
Narcosynthesis
Heart Collector
Born
----------------------
This Godless Endeavor

Holy shit, what a setlist, if that's what's going to be on there. I can't wait for this to come out already.

The Learning and Sentient 6... awesome songs.

Not that EVERY Nevermore song isn't awesome, because they are.

But those are some of my favorites.

Teaching is on easter break, so I had the entire day to sit in my office and mark things, which just ended up in drinking from my "lunch fridge".

There were some days when I found it to get drunk than not to drink at work. Especially with office mates bringing in wine and whisky. And going to lunch at the Thai place and drinking far too much sake. It felt almost like forces beyond my ken were compelling alcohol consumption.

It felt almost like forces beyond my ken were compelling alcohol consumption.

We all probably get that sometimes. Strangely, though, I can't picture any teachers at my school getting blootered - in solitary or otherwise - during the easter break. I suppose it's something worth looking further into.

I get drunk by accident quite often. As Jim says, a few becomes a few too many, and lunch becomes more about the beer than the food. It's all fine, I'm sure.