HELL - Why no threads on these guys?

I just listened to it yesterday, and I LOVE it! The theatrical vocals are right up my alley. Nerdy theatre kids like me tend to get a kick outta that stuff, and he's no exception. Loooooved it.

Got the CD today, and it definitely kicks some serious ass; going to be spinning this one a LOT! Music is cool enough, but the singer is pretty OTT and really makes the band stand out.

I really like this. Very nice NWOBHM. Bowers is great, would have been interesting to hear them with Martin though.

I really like this. Very nice NWOBHM. Bowers is great, would have been interesting to hear them with Martin though.

The 2CD digipak has the original 1982/1986 demos. A huge night and day difference in production and vocals. The new release is just so much better with Bowers singing compared to the original singer. I definitely prefer Bowers vocally.

Finally got around to listening to this during the week. It's a solid album, though the first time I wasn't that fond of it. After multiple listens, it's a really good album, but at the same time, I don't think it's as great as everyone says it is.