Hell yeh

TrickyBeans

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2009
Vice City
www.youtube.com
JANI's back!! and what a great line up I mean I liked henkka in for the sake of revenge but mikko in songs of silence was a amazing! and on rop of that to have Timo as a singer is amazing! As for the bassist whos played for wintersun and the drummer I hope their great!

JANI's back!! and what a great line up I mean I liked henkka in for the sake of revenge but mikko in songs of silence was a amazing! and on rop of that to have Timo as a singer is amazing! As for the bassist whos played for wintersun and the drummer I hope their great!

You can check out the drummer rehearsing before going tu the recording studio here :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to you all! Its great to see Jani's comeback! :D With Mikko and Timo even!? wow amazing.. cant' wait to get some samples to hear :D

Yep. And Jukka from Norther and Wintersun. This is like a finnish heavy metal dreamteam.

Would be great to listen something similar to a mix between Coldness (Kotipelto) and Silence (Sonata Arctica). Those albums are great!
Also the line-up is more than promising.

I personally would like to listen something like Ecliptica, or maybe a little bit of Silence, but well, this is not SA for sure, so... I don't know what to expect really lol. Anyway, Jani is on the road again, and ready to kick butts I guess.

Greetings from Argentina!

(I'm an epic fail at english lol)

I still remember the gig where Jani's new 7string guitar got broke at very start of the gig :D Had to cancel rest 7string guitar songs :D

This band will be something great, considering that Jani is my guitar-hero!! Isn't there anything to hear? I am too curious!!!

This is so damn exiting!
Excuse me while I pee my pants! ...................aaaah........yes....nice and warm :p

No but seriously, I have been looking forward to this so much!

And stop it with the hair! Superficial crap... Jani L can still play guitar, don't worry... I saw him with Paul DiAnno in february.
Hurtsi has like...not much hair on his head, but he is still wayyy cooler than most metaldudes out there.

my point being: get over it! its just a color.... now, sorry for being a pain in the butt...I'm just so bored today. I like you. mmkay :)

I can't wait to hear some of their songs. I visit the website a few times every day to look if there are some news... but nothing... I'm not sure if I can wait any longer :rofl: