Hellfest!

MadTinus

Language enthusiast
May 7, 2002
Utrecht, Netherlands
www.facebook.com
It's been discussed already in other threads. Hellfest probably has the best line-up of any festival ever this year. Only thing missing is Bloodbath, I'm still praying they get confirmed sometime soon...

See www.hellfest.fr voor most recent updates and line up.

Camille, Juniper, Cis, Cerulean and me are (most likely) going. I'm ordering my ticket very soon. EternityRites was also planning to come right?

Anyway, discuss here!

www.myspace.com/hellfestopenair
www.hellfest.fr

hell-aff-web.jpg

This line-up is too insane for me not to go really o_O

How much are the tickets?
I posted a llink to the website in the opening post for a reason you know. You're lucky Swany, who isn't even going, was so kind and forgiving to look up the info for you ;)
I shall also be in attendance. Great lineup i`m just hoping each band gets a decent length of time to play.
I'm more worried about bands overlapping, I'm really gonna be running from stage to stage for the whole 3 days to catch all bands I wanna see!
How exactly does one get to Clisson, France? (fly into where, train, etc?). Saw a flight to Paris for under $1000 USD, was just dreaming...
Closest big city to Clisson is Nantes (very close to Clisson), it has an airport. Not sure what is most affordable, to fly there from Paris or take a bus/train.. I could imagine shuttle services going from Paris, maybe check the site for that or send them an email.

as said.. insane line up.
the festival ticket was fairly cheap, but i imagine it would cost a fortune to get there..
Anyone driving, and can pick me up on the way? :)

Trains are insanely expensive. Last year me and my girl went to Hellfest by train, from Belgium to France, and it cost us 350 euros (!!!!!!!) in total. Never doing that again.
This year I'll have my driver's licence so we'll go by car. It's a huge advantage, going to festivals by car... I'm totally fed up with carrying heavy stuff all day long to get there, and to get back home (+.... car full of food and booze)

Closest big city to Clisson is Nantes (very close to Clisson), it has an airport. Not sure what is most affordable, to fly there from Paris or take a bus/train.. I could imagine shuttle services going from Paris, maybe check the site for that or send them an email.

Thanks man! Maybe i'll see you there in addition to the boat!