Hellfuck lyrics!!

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Howdy folkz

I need one of maybe a few volounteers to listen carefully and bring forth the unholy lyrics from the "Hellfuck" album. Since it was made in Pre-PC at home days, the lyrics were never really "saved"... The reward is a copy of the album of course and your name(s) in the linernotes.
The reason is that Vic bought the rights from Hammerheart than bought them from Invasion that bought them from me.....I have finally been able to remaster them and the oomph they always lacked...But like I said, we need the Hellfuck album lyrics + "Burn me". And also "Dead earth" if any one have the 7" laying around...

Dan
:headbang:

I got excited and thought that they would be posted here! Damn ;) Remastered Infestdead will be awesome. :headbang:

I'll listen and try to come up with lyrics, I can make out most of them, but there are parts here and there that are a little hard to understand.

I have the 7" but no player for it, haha.

Actually, I'll post what I come up with here, because extra ears will be good to decipher some parts.

I'll have everything posted tomorrow(October 2nd), all the big stuff at least. There are small parts that are hard to understand, Unicorn is helping me with some things I can't get.

I will be updating the blanks as I can figure them out on the site, so it will change.

Dan, you have e-mail btw.

In your transcription of Blaspheme the abbess I think:
"Bring her to the monestary
where no man has a love to be"

should be:

"Bring her to the monestary
where no man is allowed to be"

And Polterchrist I think should begin with:

"The spirit of body
going towards the light
into the everlasting be
or to everlasting die"

I'll check back with more tidbits if I find any :)

I changed Blaspheme with "allowed" that seems more correct. On Polterchrist, "spirit" seems that it could be correct, but something is before it "The __ spirit of body" Also with the next couple of lines "be" and "die" don't make a lot of sense to just be that, I thought about it being those too, but I really can't tell, I think beach makes more sense for sounding right, but it might not make the most sense to be a word in that song.

I have to remember these were not created by a native English speaker, so some things may sound funny or have weird words.

Thanks Nefilim

Small contributions:

Sacrifice

Finally I am
his eyes are burning on me
servant of Lucifer
we shall rule forevermore
bringer of the endless sleep
I will kill in darkness deep
creator of the darkest blight
bringer of eternal night

Haunting The Holy