Esoteric Album Lyrics

OvalShapedIncision

Laughing Elf Man
Nov 1, 2009
Hi, I'm new here.
I've actually been reading this forum for a while.
I fucking love Skyfire, I consider them my favourite band.
Timeless Departure might be my favourite Skyfire album.
Now with that out of the way...

Have the lyrics on Esoteric been made public?
I wish I could say I bought Esoteric, but that's sadly not the case (can't order myself, parents won't order).
So if anyone's got the album, is there not a booklet with lyrics or something?
I'd really appreciate seeing those lyrics.
I do metal vocals, screaming and such, and I'd love to sing/YouTube cover some of the songs on Esoteric.

Fucking shit.
Went to this only music store in my city that sells metal CDs.
Was searching the store's website earlier for Esoteric, and it was there.
In the actual store I couldn't find it, asked for some employee to search on their computer.
It wasn't there.

Weird! If it's on their website then it should be in their database and they should've been able to backorder it for you.

you dont have a friend or an older sibling with a credit card? how old are you anyway that your parents wont let you order a cd online? trying to protect the younguns from the evils of metal or something?

you dont have a friend or an older sibling with a credit card? how old are you anyway that your parents wont let you order a cd online? trying to protect the younguns from the evils of metal or something?

I'm 17, my mom just doesn't trust anything online regarding her credit card. She's a little un/misinformed.

I actually found a cool independent record store now and I asked them to order Esoteric for me.
If they get it, I'll be a happy man :D