Here I am

MotherNorth

By God Forsaken
Aug 3, 2002
Pistoia, Europe
Well, as Skyfire is the main reason I decided to join this forum I think the best place in which I can introduce myself is here :p

I got in touch with Skyfire in September 2001, I was browsing CDNow to look at good metal band when my eyes met the name "Skyfire" in the list of In Falmes' similar artist. And so I decided to get something from them, I just downloaded Fragments Of Time, I heard ot and it was LOVE. In the afternoon I went to the local cd market (once a year in my city) and I bought Timeless Departure.

It's still one of my favourite hit and I considered it the best metal album of 2001

Speaking about me..... I'm 21 years old, I played guitar in a band of my city and now I'm waiting to find another one....is enough?

A fast reply to all your questions:

I'm from Italy

I've some pics of me on my homepage, you can find the link among those buttons located at the end of my post....

I'm very glad to be here and I must say that the atmosphere is quite great, I'm sure I'll fit in the forum very soon and I'll have the opportunity to meet a lot of people....

wooo hotty :eek: ;)

Nah, welcome to the board MotherNorth, indeed our member count rises, and your the second person who reigstered soley for Skyfire!

Skyfires moven up! :D

I've been listening to metal for about 5 years... I don't have a band anymore, but I'd like to have one in this period 'cause I really desire to play on a stage again as it was very good when I tasted it (3 years ago in a local festival, no metal people, I played with my band almost all Maiden's cover but the stage was so great.... ;) ).

Yes, I've a boyfriend.... anyway this can't stop my desire to know interesting people with my same musical taste (my boyfriend likes Dream Theater and power metal, not so good for me), thanx you all for the compliments you made about me... I really don't think I deserve them...:cool:

Anyway let's begin a telematic friendship.... let's chat about our favourite music and be happy!!! Maybe one day we'll meet somewhere.... Europe isn't so large and there remains few places in which to hear good music. Maybe we'll meet altogheter in Sweden during a Skyfire's concert.

yeah thanks Jonas, when you comen to American than? :p

@mothernorth yes europe isnt to big but the world is, perhaps someday in the next millenium ill make it to meet with all of us at a Skyfire concert in Sweden hehe. America is hard to get out of it seems :err: :p

@Charlie E, thanks for the "Hint" it made everything clear, ha ha ha. dam she is quite the looker.

@Jonas, thanks man thats a gr8 offer and i think its more likely to be WHEN we go to one of ur shows not IF we go

@F_V, well if u can't make it all the way to Italy and the other can't get to America why not meet half way, say in England :D