yo iam new here

JestersMask

Insane Retarded
Sep 13, 2004
www.thebiosphere.tk
I wanna introduce myself in these forums...
Iam a huge in flames fan for years now but since they went a different way i didnt really like I started to listen to many more bands, one of em was SKYFIRE I must say I really like you guys!!
I bought Timeless departure on which are a few masterpieces (i.e. fragments of time, timeless departure, dimensions unseen, frmo here to death)
and mind_revolution which is awesome too I couldnt buy the others yet since they are not at that site whre I buy my cds...
pity, I dont wanna download it so I'll keep on looking for em.
especially the first releases...

KEEP THE METAL ALIVE BOYS!!!

The first official release was Timeless Departure but you can find something earlier too included in Haunted by Shadows.
Anyway you listen to good music Greven :p

Welcome to the board man, all the albums are great. Definitly recomend getting the latest one "Spectral". One of the best of 2004 for sure ;)

MotherNorth said:
Yes, but it contains songs from demo and so I've written "something earlier"
Ah, oh yeah, I forgot about that :loco: Good point.

Oh, and I don't think you're gonna find the demos. Like MotherNorth said, you can hear The Final Story demo on the Haunted By Shadows MCD, but Within Reach is pretty much... out of reach?

JestersMask said:
No Imeant those two demos from discography section, I collect cds, thats why I paid about 700 euros for about 32 original In Flames cds... :D
that really is insane, what do you need 32 In Flames CDs for? Are they all different as in Korean/Japanese/Russian versions or something.

Final_Vision said:
that really is insane, what do you need 32 In Flames CDs for? Are they all different as in Korean/Japanese/Russian versions or something.

As you see it are all different versions with bonus or without, all digipacks and all normal disks shaped blabla there are also the two ceremonial oath thats costs me quite a bit :D
collection.jpg

:cool: :cool: :cool:

JestersMask said:
As you see it are all different versions with bonus or without, all digipacks and all normal disks shaped blabla there are also the two ceremonial oath thats costs me quite a bit
What are all the different lunar strains?

Ceremonial Oath CDs.

As for Lunar Strain it looks like:

1. ?
2. Original
3. Japanese Lunar Strain/Subt
4. Recent Re-release
5. Japanese/Korean Re-release

First Row:
ceremonial oath - the book of truth
ceremonial oath - carpet
IF - lunar strain original
IF - subterranean original
IF - the jester race original
IF - black ash inheritance original (got it three times)

Second Row:
Whoracle original
Colony original
Clayman original
The tokyo showdown original +jiggsaw puzzle
Reroute to remain original
Trigger original

Third Row:
Soundtrack to you escape original
Lunar strain~subterranean japanese re-release
Lunar strain~subterranean european re-release
Whoracle deluxe edition
Clayman 3D-cover
The tokyo showdown digipack

Fourth Row:
The Jester race~Black ash inheritance digipack rerelease
The Quiet place single
Lunar strain european rereleae
Subterranean european rerelease
Sountrack to your escape digipack
Japanese/korean clayman import

Fifth Row:
Reroute to remain digipack
Lunar strain japanese rereleae
Subterranean japanes rerelease
Clayman sawblade shaped cd
Soundtrack to your escape korean digipack + DVD
Trigger digipack + DVD

I still need cloud connected single and some russian and korean digipacks of whoracle and colony...