Enchant lyrics?

Scarified

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
Hi, I am a enchant fan from chile (that's why my english isn't very good ;) ) . And here in my country I can´t find the enchant cd's so my only choice is to download them from the internet my trouble is that so far I haven't been able to found the Lyrics. Plz someone help me!!!
I need the lyrics from all the albums, but I would mostly like to have the lyrics from the "a blue print of the world"
Good bye, and thx

Actually I think it's taking the piss coming to the bands official forum, admitting that you d/l Enchant's music and asking for lyrics.

Yes I do know that in some countries, specially South American, CD's are expensive and considered to be luxury items.

Com'n guys,
I would likely buy the cd, but I searched it everywhere and I couldn't found it, here in Chile is hard to find some bands, my father brought me from germany last year the break album, but he hasn`t go to germany this year...
I don't have a credit card, thats why I can't order it online...
sorry if I bother someone with my post :erk: I only wanted to have the lyrics...
ahh and the cd's are not a luxury, the problem is that cd's from bands like enchant are impossible to find
PS: If one of the moderators read this, please erase my post