Lyrics of Enchant

After a long search, I found them in the booklet of my CD copies of Blueprint, Wounded, Time Lost, Break, Juggling, and Blink. You probably can find them there too.

Yes, I found them there too after a whole-afternoon search. :rollin:
Sincerely, I understand that you may have downloaded Enchant albums (I did, and I still do whenever I want to get an idea of what a band sounds like), but buy the CD's as soon as possible. Appart from the quality of the sound, the packaging and the lyrics, you'll help the band in order to keep on making music. Bands like Enchant need the help of their fans.
I still use (and will use) downloading programs, but whenever I think something's worth, buying the original CD is always the best choice. I agree that the prices of the CDs are really expensive, not to say abusive, but for some bands of not-so-general audience, their existence depends on the sells. You choose. Fight for lowering the prices, but at the same time try to help what you think is worth.
Cheers!

I agree with you, lemur. But, I don't have any album of Enchant (real copy or copied). I only heard 1 song (My Ennemy) and I thought it would be great to show their lyrics into Lyrics Network . And it would help the band too because I'll write a description of them and show to the WORLD that they exist. What do you think of that?

When I like a group, I buy the album. And, in a way it's to help them. But about Enchant... I think I'd have to listen more of their stuff before buying a CD.

Can we return to the point??? I need those lyrics to put them in Lyrics Network!

I`d ratherly doubt that someone would buy a cd just because of the lyrics (even if they are as good as Enchant`s) or a description of the band... Words couldn`t describe what the band and its music is all about anysway! Therefore I don`t see this information on a lyricspage as an appetizer!

Perhaps you should just link to www.theoasis.cc and mention that some soundbites can be found on this page. I suppose that those soundbites are the best arguments in favor of this band. Because the lyrics in connection with the music create the magic of Enchant and will probably make people BUY their records.

I think that those lyric pages just provide the perfect background for people who download cds from the web and don`t have the booklets to the cds. Webpages which provide cd-covers are equally evil, I think!

@Fredcod: No offence intended! I am not claiming that you are doing all those "nasty" things like burning Enchant-cds and and downloading lyrics. But that`s what probably what most of the people are doing. And this misbehaviour really kills our favourite band s and our favourite music!

That´s just my opinion! Perhaps this is a topic worth discussing!

Guido

FredCod

It sounds like your intentions are great and we do appriciate your wanting to do this. We have discussed this in great detail and it is a tough one. Ultimatly the writers of the lyrics have to make the call here.

It is pretty cool that our record company has gone to the new packages like Digi-Packs and Digi-Books that are a must for a big fan of any band. I know that I would want one over a burned disc any day.

Even the whole napster debate can be viewed two ways? Is this more exposure? are the lryics the same? I think I for one respect both arguments and I an not sure it is a bad thing at all? This is something we as a band must all agree too before we can past lyrics or even music? Its not an easy decision and so far the band has not wanted to release the lyrics. We will need to talk about this some more OK.

Thanks much Ed