Hello all, new to forum.

pac1288

El Jefe
Dec 1, 2001
California
Visit site
Greetings to all. Well I have been listening to Opeth for quite some time(since 1997)and what can I say Opeth truly is the best metal band:) I have a lot of metal cd's but I always find myself going back to Opeth!My favourite Opeth album right now is still life,but hey the are excellent:D

Welcome!!!!

I discovered Opeth about 6 months ago, and now having all the cd's except Orchid, they are by far my favorite band.

Anyway, pull up a chair and get comfortable, there's lots of good folks on this board.

yes, welcome...now prepare to devote all free time to the discussions here :). I sure as hell hope you are not a college student like me, as I find it impossible to sit at my computer and type reports, as I am always finding excuses to come on here :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pac1288
what can I say Opeth truly is the best metal band

I concur. Welcome aboard
Peace!.gif
. Expect to spend many an hour picking away at your keyboard from this day forward.

welcome, and take note not to be a prick, soul4razeil is watching you, there is no escape, which brings me to my next point s4r, if you stop your bi-monthly reminders, the new members wont know not to be a prick, so if not for yourself, do it for the little Junior members. :p

Originally posted by Sadistik
yes, welcome...now prepare to devote all free time to the discussions here :). I sure as hell hope you are not a college student like me, as I find it impossible to sit at my computer and type reports, as I am always finding excuses to come on here :rolleyes:

Yes I will be spending a lot more time here,but there is nothing like exchanging messages with people that have similar interests like OPETH:)

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.. As the other has said, you will hang around here for quite some while when you get into it.. :)

I myself read almost everything, but i dont have the time to respond all the time.. Thats why my posts-stats is so low, damn.. Gotta do something about that! :)