Hello all

Tampa Bay Rocks!

Keeper of the Seven Keys
Sep 10, 2013
Tampa Bay area
www.tampabayrocks.net
Hello, I know that there is a section for new members on the Ultimate Metal Forum, I wanted to post here as some of you know my wife and I, just haven't seen, or talked to the ones we know in ages! I'm Bill and my Wife is Deb, we used to have a Metal related website called MetalFury, when we lived in New Jersey we covered alot of shows in NYC. We did a great interview of Timo Tolkki of Stratovarius at BB Kings in NYC, Milton and Ann Marie also interviewed him at the same time, we all kinda combined our interviews and all asked him questions.

Anyway, we moved to the Gulf Coast of Florida almost 5 yrs. ago, we now have a new website down here called Tampa Bay Rocks! You can check it out at www.tampabayrocks.net We've only been to one Prog Power, that was the one where Stratovarius headlined, needless to say, we WILL be at Prog Power next year, we both love Stratovarius!

Hello, I know that there is a section for new members on the Ultimate Metal Forum, I wanted to post here as some of you know my wife and I, just haven't seen, or talked to the ones we know in ages! I'm Bill and my Wife is Deb, we used to have a Metal related website called MetalFury, when we lived in New Jersey we covered alot of shows in NYC. We did a great interview of Timo Tolkki of Stratovarius at BB Kings in NYC, Milton and Ann Marie also interviewed him at the same time, we all kinda combined our interviews and all asked him questions.

Anyway, we moved to the Gulf Coast of Florida almost 5 yrs. ago, we now have a new website down here called Tampa Bay Rocks! You can check it out at www.tampabayrocks.net We've only been to one Prog Power, that was the one where Stratovarius headlined, needless to say, we WILL be at Prog Power next year, we both love Stratovarius!

Cool website. I also used to live in New Jersey and moved to Tampa about 5 years ago. I've been to every ProgPower USA since November 2001 though. :)

Hey Milton, it'll be VERY cool to see you next year! Hope all is well with you, we must have seen about 50 concerts together in NYC, I know for awhile there we were going to like 5 or 6 concerts a month at least!

To the Tampa Bay area peeps, we have also noticed lack of promotion of shows in the Tampa area, trying to help do our part to remedy that, thanks for the compliments on our website, we've been doing the website thing for over 10yrs now, Tampa Bay Rocks! is definitely a work in progress.