Hello All!

brutalzacjames

New Metal Member
Dec 12, 2013
Hey guys! Just a little introduction of myself to what seems like a pretty sweet place for all things heavy! but how about a little about myself? I'm a starting out engineer and producer who has completed a bachelor in audio production. I've done a couple of projects for friends and myself, but nothing that has been released or have needed a credit for.

My main passion in engineering and mixing, and i definitely need to mix some more heavy music. Hence how i found this forum, and everything i've heard so far scrolling through previous threads sounds amazing, all you guys are talented as hell!

One question though, with not having much experience with MIDI, having done all my mixes with raw audio files, how do i open .mid files. I understand they are MIDI files, and that programmes like Superior Drummer are probably needed, but what actual programmes could i buy and use for this? Just scrolling through all the mixes you guys have up for practice i noticed most files are .mid files.

Any help with this would be fantastic! Thanks guys, i look forward to contributing, and learning from all of you!

Laimubil, arathorel. Mabeabil Thrūmun Odur, Omodua Morjathar. Rongralunbaorabil.
(Hello, dark one. I am Dark Lord Thrūmun, Supreme Divine Dark Lord of the Morjathar Universe. I am the destroyer.)
:devil:

Welcome! I am just a newbie metalhead who loves making up languages and characters. Dark Lord Thrūmun is one of them.