hello :D

In5an3 5olD1eR

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2004
Hello hello. :wave:

I just found out about Angel Dust 2 weeks ago. The site dutchtop40.net had the song Angel Dust - Black Rain (I thought it was the band Seven dust before listening to it)... but the song just blew me away... it reminded me of a harder version of old-skool metallica... major kickass! :worship: I d/l'd the other few songs on the angel dust site and fell in love with Same Eyes... ahh, my favorite band right now is definately Angel Dust! too bad best buy had none of their cds :err:

Reading these forums now makes me pretty sad. Such a talented band possible breaking up just shouldn't happen :cry:

Well anyways, I just felt I needed to post on here after reading some posts.. pretty empty in here :yell:

I don't know if you guys have seen this (this is from the offical AD website) :
"13. April 2004

Statement from Assy:

"As anounced Angel Dust are already busy with the Songwriting for the new CD. Also nothing will change at the Line Up (Dirk, Assy, Steven) for this time. A new guitarist and a new bass player are employed therefore at the earliest for the recordings. Therefore there will not be any shows probably until then.

At this place still once a lot of thanks to all that supported us until today and believed in us in spite of the whole trouble in the last months (Sorry !!!)""

"Black Rain" actually retarded my discovery of Angel Dust by about a year because I didn't like it! Then I finally heard "Enjoy!" and fell in love with the band. It's a shame what has happened to them. :(