Hello everyone, I'm new here

little49

Jul 5, 2003
Nanaimo BC, Canada
Visit site
I was told about this board from a close friend, who is a moderator from another message board. She's a cool person. I'm good friends with her as well.

About me. I'm male. 29. Virgo. Single. Of course, I love metal music.
Musical inrterests include:
In Flames, Lacuna Coil, Iced Earth, Nevermore, Overkill, Testament, Iron Maiden, Cradle Of Filth, Judas Priest, SLayer, W.A.S.P. , Sepultura.......the list could go on.

My other interests include:

Travel, photography, cooking, reading, writing, meeting new and interesting people. You can add me to your Yahoo or MSN Messenger if you want to talk to me more.

I hope that my stay on this board will be enjoyable, and I hope to get to know all you people. Cheers and rock on....... :wave:

little49 said:
I was told about this board from a close friend, who is a moderator from another message board. She's a cool person. I'm good friends with her as well.

About me. I'm male. 29. Virgo. Single. Of course, I love metal music.
Musical inrterests include:
In Flames, Lacuna Coil, Iced Earth, Nevermore, Overkill, Testament, Iron Maiden, Cradle Of Filth, Judas Priest, SLayer, W.A.S.P. , Sepultura.......the list could go on.

My other interests include:

Travel, photography, cooking, reading, writing, meeting new and interesting people. You can add me to your Yahoo or MSN Messenger if you want to talk to me more.

I hope that my stay on this board will be enjoyable, and I hope to get to know all you people. Cheers and rock on....... :wave:

sounds like an ad in some marriage agency. however interesting to read. Pleased to meet you and welcome to UM.