Hello everyone! - Noobie here!

If you're 14, interested in recording, and able to write properly, you're enough of a rarity to be accepted just for novelty's sake. We do have a 'Who's Who' thread, if you were wondering, but welcome and have fun.

Jeff

Let's keep this thread free from discussion about wether or not drugs are good and so on. Don't wanna scare the young people around here! :) Their minds are feeble... easily manipulated... oooh yes.... ooooh yes, welcome to the forum little man! Follow me, would you?

Haha, sorry I'm just attempting to be funny in a retarded manner as usual. Anyway, you're very young and it's a great age to start at with all this stuff. You play the guitar well from what I could hear. Keep going forward little man, don't look back and just make sure it's fun! That's the most important thing, don't ever forget about the fun. Trust me, you don't want to be in the music business just because it's a cool status. If you can't enjoy it, you'll kill a good portion of your "soul".

Ahem... anyway, welcome and have fun! Hope to see you in all other threads on the forum. Chime in and ask questions, you'll definately get them answered.

Welcome to the boards. If you stay under the radar, there is a lot to be learned here about the art of recording.

I first came here when I was 16, and since then have learned silly amounts, to the point that I can etch a living from it.

As the guys said, for your age you're probably such a rarity that this place might kick off your personal golden age of learning.

The Epiphone's are great, I put EMG's in them and they are good to go!

The Strat is a Fender Squire, MIJ, 80's era. Great guitar. The Tele is a Fender Body, W.D Neck (Fender Decal), and a custom pick guard (no neck pickup)

The LTD Bass is great as well.

Did not question their qualities at all, i was just giving you a tip on one of the most epic guitar brands evar(That also is one of the cheapest.). ;)

Let's keep this thread free from discussion about wether or not drugs are good and so on. Don't wanna scare the young people around here! :) Their minds are feeble... easily manipulated... oooh yes.... ooooh yes, welcome to the forum little man! Follow me, would you?

Haha, sorry I'm just attempting to be funny in a retarded manner as usual. Anyway, you're very young and it's a great age to start at with all this stuff. You play the guitar well from what I could hear. Keep going forward little man, don't look back and just make sure it's fun! That's the most important thing, don't ever forget about the fun. Trust me, you don't want to be in the music business just because it's a cool status. If you can't enjoy it, you'll kill a good portion of your "soul".

Ahem... anyway, welcome and have fun! Hope to see you in all other threads on the forum. Chime in and ask questions, you'll definately get them answered.

Thank you!

Music is really what I love doing. I started out playing drums, learned guitar, and I love writing music.

:headbang:

HAY_GUYS_by_Bishie_Glomper.jpg

I'm still waiting for the day that picture doesn't crack me up.

Hasn't come yet :D

Oh and welcome, me and PE were both realllly young when we joined up (he still is haha). I'm only 17 now so we're not all ancient :)

Joe

Hey welcome aboard! By the way, I see your from Detroit? I'm from Lansing, not too far from you!

I like it, but I hate not having money! That was my overall point. But anyway, welcome again...to stay on topic.