Hello everyone! - Noobie here!

LethalShredder

I'm 14.
Feb 11, 2010
Detroit, MI
Hello everybody, I'm an ESP board native, and I came here because I heard some cool recordings coming from people on this board, and I'm really into recording. So I thought it would be awesome to sign up here!

Ive seen a few people from the ESP board here (Rex Rocker and Poid :headbang:)

My name is the same at the ESP board. I don't know if there are any young people over here, but at 14, im the youngest from the ESP Board. I hope that's not a problem over here...

Anyway, here some pictures of my gear, and a clip or two of my recordings.

17949_1363816214769_1212532418_1108128_1519424_n.jpg

17949_1363903896961_1212532418_1108212_6988555_n.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

When I record, I have my guitar rack off to the left, and my 6505+ on my dresser to the right :lol:

I sure hope I posted this in the right section, I didn't see an introduction thread, so yeah.

Clips!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2163091/SomeIdea1ReRender.mp3

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2163091/The Last Bullet Demo.mp3

More to come, Going to be recording an EP with my band soon.

Cheers!

Welcome!

Personally, I don't care about people's ages at all. Though I have to admit I was kind of stumped after seeing that 6505+ and then your age :loco:

Welcome aboard, young sir! :headbang:

I don't give a shit if you're fourteen if you actually introduce yourself on an Internet forum in a polite manner, write better English than me and use DropBox for audio links without being told to do so. That's quite a rarity! :D

Welcome aboard!

+1 :)

*looks at rig, compares to what I had when I was 14* Sorry dude but you are one SPOILED kid. :lol:

Welcome aboard, try to ignore Gareth, and for the love of god, please

Please..

Don't fucking talk about Paramore.

*looks at rig, compares to what I had when I was 14* Sorry dude but you are one SPOILED kid. :lol:

Welcome aboard, try to ignore Gareth, and for the love of god, please

Please..

Don't fucking talk about Paramore.

I just save my money from birthdays and such. I do have a generous family which I am very thankful for.

Fuck Paramore :puke:

Welcome dude

Btw... were is the ESP?:loco:

I use an LTD 4 - String bass. I was ready to get a LTD Guitar, but that never happened. :lol:

Photo-0054.jpg

I just save my money from birthdays and such. I do have a generous family which I am very thankful for.

Ah, someone that did it like me! :)
When i first started playing guitar(16 years old.), i stopped buying new clothes and stuff like that.. i saved every single penny i got for 2 years and bought my self a half stack and a computer! :headbang:

And a tip for guitars in the same price range as those you posted pics of: old 70's/80's Aria!
They range from Ibanez-quality to 60's Gibsons(Depending on models.), and never costs more then 500$. :)

Perfect for guys in your age and skill, who need great gear for small amounts of money. :)

Ah, someone that did it like me! :)
When i first started playing guitar(16 years old.), i stopped buying new clothes and stuff like that.. i saved every single penny i got for 2 years and bought my self a half stack and a computer! :headbang:

And a tip for guitars in the same price range as those you posted pics of: old 70's/80's Aria!
They range from Ibanez-quality to 60's Gibsons(Depending on models.), and never costs more then 500$. :)

Perfect for guys in your age and skill, who need great gear for small amounts of money. :)

The Epiphone's are great, I put EMG's in them and they are good to go!

The Strat is a Fender Squire, MIJ, 80's era. Great guitar. The Tele is a Fender Body, W.D Neck (Fender Decal), and a custom pick guard (no neck pickup)

The LTD Bass is great as well.

GTFO !

jk :heh:

holy shit.. A+ :worship:

Welcome

:lol: