Hello everyone!

Skoll Ist Krieg

New Metal Member
May 25, 2007
I've been a long time lurker here at UM. I generally come to this site to check out whats going on in the world of metal and like watching peoples discussions. I am posting today to advertise my band, we are a "melodic death metal" band called Dark Vital Flames from Santa Barbara, California. Right now we need your help, we entered scion's/metalinsider's no label contest and we are among the finalists! So i wanted to ask kindly if you wouldnt mind my :Spam:, to PLEASE check out my band, www.myspace.com/darkvitalflames and goto http://www.metalinsider.net/nolabelneeded/ to vote for our song The Architect

also i wanted to throw out in the open that all five us(im the vocalist) are gigantic fans of the Swano brothers, here's a video of us covering Bloodbath's song Eaten live

once again sorry for spamming it, but we need people to vote for us!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think people would take it more seriously if he was part of the community, and not just a guy who signed up to spam.......i mean this more in general than here

i think people would take it more seriously if he was part of the community, and not just a guy who signed up to spam.......i mean this more in general than here

Well, you've got to jump into the "community" at some point. This is really only half spam anyways. If the sound quality for the Eaten cover video wasn't such absolute shit, it might sound pretty wicked.