Hello from a new Fan ! Blame it on Matt Barlow !!!

WhenTheLightsAreDown

New Metal Member
Jun 5, 2007
It`s about a few weeks since I read in the German Rock Hard Magazine, I was looking through some pages and was always thinking where do I know the guy from this picture from... than it made a loud CLICK:zombie: ...

It`s Matt Barlow...I read through the Interview with him and he mentioned he is in Pyramaze now, I visited Pyramaze`s website and listened to some sound Clips... and it`s good music....and now with Matt...unbelievable :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

Hopefully some new music with Matt will be available soon...on the Release date I will invade my Local Record Store and get itttttttttttt hehehehe

Thanx to the Band for giving us Fans the best voice that there has ever been in Rock Music...to be honest the special thing about Iced Earth back in the days was always Matt`s voice, so who cares about IE when Matt is in Pyramaze - damn...how I missed that guy !!!

Matt, bro.... - so damn good to have you back :Smokin:

The soonest their new album with him will be released is apparantly spring of 2008. I'm still searching for time machine blueprints on eBay. It would rule to hear Matt do some vocals to tide us over in the meantime.

Welcome by the way. :D

I'm still searching for time machine blueprints on eBay. .

iagree_sign.gif
smile_hilarious.gif

welcome_sign.gif
Whenthelightsaredown

well, make that another fan from here ;)
i didn't hear from pyramze before.
i found out about pyramaze, when i did my weekly "barlow-search" *giggles*
i was so sad when i heard that matt wanted to leave the scene, but i was glad that i had the chance to see him in nuremberg , germany at the löwensaal...with the other guys ^^
there he really got me.
well, after i heard some of the tracks of pyramaze now, i think, if music and voice meets at the right point, that this could be the ultimate killerband ;)
i am looking forward to hear the first songs, if there are not already some somwhere where i did't see them :D
please bring us a soundsample of you on any song, and if it is "old mcdonald" *rofl*
but give is hungry people something ...

thx for coming back

We wanna hear new stuff of Pyramaze with Matt, when ????????????????

We need it now, I saw Matt on every Iced earth Tour in Germany since the Dark Saga since I worked for a Club in Germany in Offenbach called Hafenbahn and I was responsible for Catering, selling Tickets, doing security or whatever was needed at shows so I met Matt a lot of times and he was always a nice man and a pleasure to see on stage !

MATT BARLOW please give us some new music:worship: