MGS

Pyramaze drummer
Aug 26, 2004
Denmark
www.pyramaze.com
A statement from Michael has been posted on www.pyramaze.com

Cheers, Morten!

"Hello dear friends,

As most of you know by now, Matt has joined forces with his old band Iced Earth again. Like any other metal music lover we in Pyramaze are excited about the prospect of Jon and Matt working together again. But this reunion has created some speculations in the metal community towards Matt's future in Pyramaze, and I can put all the pyra-fans at ease, and tell you that Matt is still a full member of Pyramaze, and the only change is that now you'll get Matt in a double dose ;-) I'm happy to tell you that last week Matt's wife gave birth to a healthy little boy. Because of this happy event sleep has become an "elusive guest" for Matt and his wife, but as soon as the Barlow family regains some "normality" and sleep is back on the menu, Matt will prepare a statement for you. The recording of our new album has not been delayed, and dates for our vocal recording and final mix/master session are still the same. That's it for now, and the next time we've got news here on the page, it will be Matt's statement.

Michael Kammeyer"

Congratulations to Matt and his wife! I'm really happy he's still in Pyramaze, because right now I'm more excited about the new Pyramaze album, than the new Iced Earth record:)

Congrat.s to Matt & his family!
Having a child really consumes your attention, energy,etc...yet it is such an amazing thing to experience.
That being said & out of respect for Matt -thats all he should be focused on right now...the music is secondary & will take care of itself!

Congrat.s to Matt & his family!
Having a child really consumes your attention, energy,etc...yet it is such an amazing thing to experience.
That being said & out of respect for Matt -thats all he should be focused on right now...the music is secondary & will take care of itself!

Well said :)

Congratulations to Matt & his wife on the new addition to the Barlow family.