Pyramaze - Statement from Matt and Michael

I'm a bit late ... but well it HAS been enw years and christmas and all ....
anyway i think its sad hes leaving pyramaze but understand why ...

I still think its a damn bummer we don't get 2 groups with matt .. anyway pyramaze has gained a new fan with me and well this might sound weird but i think i'll be enjoying iced earth again a lot more then 2 months ago ^^' ( this isn't meant to bring up the ripper / barlow discussion here, everyone has had its say in that and i'm not going to add any more ... )

ANYWAY cheers to both pyra and iced earth and HAPPY NEWYEARS

I think they should find a vocalist that nobody's ever heard of. Get some new voices out there... Although, if Lance did return that would be pretty cool. Doubt it tho....

I think they should find a vocalist that nobody's ever heard of. Get some new voices out there... Although, if Lance did return that would be pretty cool. Doubt it tho....

Hehe, thats pretty hard to do; it'd take alotta time and resource to do that.. Go Touring at universities and colleges to find singers, hahaha.. But all those university kids care about is classical crap, so ~eh. (when i say crap, i dont mean its bad, its good; but ya know crap=stuff)

Hehe, thats pretty hard to do; it'd take alotta time and resource to do that.. Go Touring at universities and colleges to find singers, hahaha.. But all those university kids care about is classical crap, so ~eh. (when i say crap, i dont mean its bad, its good; but ya know crap=stuff)

I don't think Pyramaze will need to go looking...they have drawn pretty much attention after Matt joined in. If they would send out a statement that they are looking for people to do auditions, I think they would get a lot of response.
And it would be pretty clear that they are looking for quality with singers like Lance and Matt. And there is quite some vocal talent out there in the amateur circuit (I met quite some singers who would do well in the pro-circuit, that are semi-pro at the time)

But I think that at this time Pyramaze just wants to concentrate on the release of Immortal with Matt, and rightly so.