Pyramaze vocalist ????

As for Tad Morose, they now have a new guitarist and they will be working on the material. if you want anymore info check their UM page here or talk to Squeak.

Checked out thier page and first bit of news since march of 07'...atleast they are still going, it seems.
Are you familiar with thier new singer Joe Comeau? vocal style? similar too...?

Checked out thier page and first bit of news since march of 07'...atleast they are still going, it seems.
Are you familiar with thier new singer Joe Comeau? vocal style? similar too...?

Joe sung on a few of Annihilator's albums (Carnival Diablo, Schizo Deluxe and one other I believe). I am not a huge fan of his vocal work, and I'm pretty sure when matched up side by side, breed would blow Comeau out of the water.

Maybe Paul Stanley from "KISS"? :D

Some people say that Matt's "soft" voice sounds somewhat like Paul Stanley's one. I never considered this as true, but after listening to these two songs I have to admit: it's true...

However, Matt's performance on Immortal is just outstanding!!! I have never heard him that powerful and emotional before! :headbang:

I'd like to think that the reason that the band aggressively went after getting Matt to join the band was because all of us here were wanting to see that happen. Hopefully they listen to their fans again, and deliver another stellar album, with the vocalist that the majority of us would like to hear in Pyramaze, Urban breed (<= notice the spelling? The lowercase "b"? That's apparently how Urban spells his last name. Strange people those Swedes are :loco:)

Here's another clip for you to Obs:

http://www.dynamicform.se/bloodbound/Music/bloodbound - 01 - Behind The Moon.mp3

Bloodbound is fucking awesome.:headbang:

Gotta agree with whoever said that the next vocalist should be more of a baritone/low-tenor guy (a la Barlow). I think it fits and makes the music more unique. Don't get me wrong, Lance was cool and all, but the high singing makes Pyramaze slightly interchangeable with standard power metal bands.

I actually don't know which I prefer. Honestly I think Lance fits Pyramaze a bit better, but in general I like Matt's voice better so out of a two I couldn't possibly say which I like better in Pyramaze. I think this is why Urban breed would really fit in amazingly well, he has just the right voice for everything Pyramaze needs :)

My top 5 (Wishlist):
4- Sandra Nasi&#263; (Ex Guano Apes. If she is still interested in singing)
:err:

Really? She put out a solo album last year, by the way. So she's still singing. But do you really think she'd fit in Pyramaze? Haha. She has a killer voice, at least. =)

Anyway, I once suggested Robb Graves as a replacement for Matt in Iced Earth. Robb sang in Winterfell (http://www.myspace.com/winterfellmetal), and he's got a great voice. Listen to "Winter Is Coming." Not as powerful as Matt's, but nothing a little practice and serious training (i.e. a professional working band, like Iced Earth or Pyramaze) couldn't fix. He's now singing in Lorenguard (http://www.myspace.com/lorenguard), an over-the-top fantastical power metal band. They sound good. I prefer Winterfell, though.

Either way, I actually think he'd be worth checking into when it comes to finding a replacement for Pyramaze. He's got a tone very similar to Barlow's, and is probably closer to being able to sing King's material than Barlow was. Good for both the new and old tunes.

Hmm the next vocalist for Pyramaze? I dunno... I'd personally like to see someone not well known- as awesome as Lance King and Matt Barlow are to have on the cds (I've been a huge fan of both their voices for years) I think they should have someone unheard of- get some new talent in there. That said... there are still a few singers I think would be cool for Pyramaze. The guy thats in Pagan's Mind would fit pretty well I think (he's always reminded me of Lance King... and Jack Black for some reason :erk:) and so would the singer of Mystic Prophecy- he has more of a harsher voice but is able to pull off the melodic stuff perfectly. Some people have said The Ripper should sing for Pyramaze... I assume thats a joke. I didn't mind The Ripper on the last IE album- wasn't too crazy for Glorious Burden or the Judas Priest stuff he did, but I can't see him singing for Pyramaze at all. Kiske would be awesome, but I don't think he's into singing metal anymore as someone mentioned. I dunno, I still think that someone new and unheard of (or not well known) would be a good idea- although Urban breed would be bomb as well.... Man does that guy have pipes...