Hello from another Fan :)

chromos

New Metal Member
Sep 18, 2004
Hi,
I'm from Germany and i like your Album very very much. Mel Kor is my Favorite Song. Has the name a meaning or something? Would like to hear you guys live in GErmany :)
cu
Fabian

Cheers man:) Mel Kor literaly means "The one, who loved the world" . This is a bit fantasy-like song. I wrote it when I read a nice book called "The black book of Arda". The story about what happened after what is described in "The Lord of the Rings"... it's about the dark side toom which wasn't evil...
And it looks like we play next year in Germany:)
So see ya then!
Cheers

HAHAHA i am right! Melkor is someone in LOTR. http://www.glyphweb.com/arda/m/melkor.html There he is! Well, is the song Mel Kor named after him in anyway? Well for you to lazy to copy the link here it is copied:

Said to be the mightiest dweller in Arda, Melkor was of the same order of the Valar and equal in power to Manwë himself, who was Melkor's brother in the mind of Ilúvatar. While the Valar descended into Arda to order and govern wisely, though, Melkor sought power for himself alone, and sought to bend all things to his own will.

All that the Valar made, Melkor looked to destroy; long before the Elves awoke, he threw down the Lamps of the Valar, destroying their dwelling in Almaren. They removed to Valinor, and fearing for the coming Elves, made war on Melkor and imprisoned him for three ages. By the time he was released, the Elves had come to Valinor; Melkor turned back to his evil ways; slaying Finwë and stealing the Silmarils, he destroyed the Two Trees of Valinor and fled back to his ancient fortress of Angband in the north of Middle-earth.

Hmm interesting eh?

I have no life... WEEEE SQUEEE!!

That's according to Tolkien. In "The Black Book of Arda" Melkor was just misunderstood one... He was the Dark side, but evil cam from the Valar. Actually "The Black Book of Arda" is like LOTR but written like everything is watched from the dark side. It's amazing! And in the ancient language he spoke Mel Kor was "The one who loved the World"

"Kor me o anti tae Tairni" means "My heart is in your hands, Master"

The labguage is called "Akh'Ann" tho... it's a very nice story... very beautiful and sad. The end of it wasn't happy, like in many stories of our strange country. Melkor wanted to save the world and he didn't manage to. All the magic has gone forever. Actually... every FS's song is about that more or less... Half real life - half fairy tale. Damn hard to explain... It's like we trying to show that pale shadow of magic, which is still in any creature in any thing of this world and beyond. It's a phylosophy behind phylosophies.
It's about the Music, which created this World and then has faded away. A call for the ultimate essence of everything...
Now I am lost in words... I am lost in words... I am lost...