Some News...

Lasse. The story behind our nick names is rather somple. I'll explain a bit later!

Hearse said:
Hello Hearse, surely I'm enslaved by Mighty Sonm and getting scared during his presense. ( Your majesty, don't punish me for this words). More over, I'm silenced because of his dark spell 's lying on me and only Man from scandinavy country can dispell me. Would you be so kind to help me?

Anth said:
Hearse said:
Hello Hearse, surely I'm enslaved by Mighty Sonm and getting scared during his presense. ( Your majesty, don't punish me for this words). More over, I'm silenced because of his dark spell 's lying on me and only Man from scandinavy country can dispell me. Would you be so kind to help me?

ONANIST!!!!
Anth is just a derivitive from his real name! And I have les and less doubts that it should be Onanith instead!:)) And the second part of his nick, which is known as silent, came from his habit to keep silence even after he's been asked:) We all are afraid of asking him anything, coz the typical answer usually would be... "Pricky-Dicky, I don't give a fucking gaydog's dick about what you say, my friend. The only thing that matters is a prick of an old dead dog I'm so keen to shoot with my dream - 50 inch machine gun, so one always should fuck off in a fucked fucking way, my friend if you know what I mean!" And we usually don't!:) :lol:
HAHAHAHAHAA!!!
Sonm's spell... enslaved... pricky-dicky!
P.S. ONANYUK!!! O-NA-NYUK!!!!!! :D

And yet I would like to say, that there is going to be be some kind of surprise on 27-th of December...

Not sure how to use those quote thingys.... O well. Anyway its the 29th now, but i think that Hearse mean the 29th no the 27th... Waits for the information........................................ WAITS WAITS WAITS...................... will you tell us?

Working on it guys... being a band means a serious work to be done. And that's not easy since the line-up is just fixed!

Cool... But in light of our recent investigations inside the band we have to say that we'd better concentrate on our skills... in my opinion the band is not prepared for any tour and it will take some time before we can hit the road. Omin has a personal responsibility for kicking everyone's lazy ass in the band except for mine coz it's too far:)
BTW - the official site is upgrated. More information is soon to come. :) Cheers