Some good news are coming soon...

Omin

The Wizard
Oct 8, 2002
Russia
www.foreststream.net
I don`t want to overtake events, but it seems that all will be really great! I`m talking about our another "debut" gig! We have new line-up and some new things to play. So, if all will go how it goes now I hope to see you 25th December in Moscow club Estakada! Information is to be confirmed. Cheers!

You should look how many people looked at your thread:) They just wait you to continue:) That's it!

Omin said:
Hm... the situation is really weird... NOBODY comes to my theads anyway. I`m starting to feel ignored.

HEY PEOPLE HE MAY BE GETTING THE MESSAGE!! Sorry couldnt resist :Spin: :wink:

Gret news though!

Hehe! Allrighty then! Good news? Here they are:
I talked to drummer of Forgive-me-not and he said that his band is agree to join our party!! So i`m really glad! It is the cool band and i `m startinig to think that 25th December will be the day of a great spree!!

We'll do our best! And hopefulLEE it will be typed:)

We will rock!!

:erk:....:loco:
==\==|
....|...|
....3=8
....|...|
.._|.._|

Yes, Ivan... I have just seen what he said. Well, somebody can say that there are only suckers on Earache, sometimes someone can say that Dima Dorgal from Reutov can beat Dimmu Borgir, sometimes someone can say that he pulls his dick down everyday to get a third leg... sometimes somebody can say whatever he would like to say. Do we really care about that? I only care about those who want to enjoy our music. Only for them we'll our best. I find it stupid to discuss a very special but still numerous kind of morons who comes to a show just to post at some board afterwards - they suck. I call it brainipulation. Just think carefully. What can you have if you are an ultimate moron as clever as a log? No good friends, no girl-friends, nobody likes you, so the only satisfaction, which is left is brainipulation. It gives them a certain type of satisfaction as a substitution for everything else. So shall we pay ANY attention to those? Well, yes, but only with our only words - Blesses are the sick.
Undoubtedely, Maxim's band is cooler than all Earache's roster. Nuclearblast, for instance is a big hole at all... so forget everything except for Maksim's band and enjoy it even if 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the earth population would puke after first sounds of his band. That's the law.
Anyway, let's skip it for satan's sake :)

Maxim used to deal with FS, but then... personally, I've lost 400$, because I invested in his moronic project of his pseudo-label Coronach... now he kinda envies or something, so the best way to express that is saying shit about FS eveywhere where he's able to. He doesn't understand that he promotes his own stupidity first of all...
Ah... fuck that anyway :lee: