Some News...

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
It is possible that quite soon we will experience another change of the official Forest Stream's line-up. The band is looking forward to playing live, which presumably includes a further development of the situation towards possible touring.
"Now we have several candidates to be considered as a new drummer, including some people from abroad. This all looks quite exciting and we are looking forward to try them." - announced Wizard Omin (guitars). He also said that after Berzerk (guitars) and Elhella (keys) officially joined the band got much stronger and solid.

It also makes us a great pleassure to be able to announce about the plans of making a video. The song a video to be made for is still not chosen, although the possible candidate for that will be Mel Kor, Winter Solstice or Snowfall.

The composing of new songs for the new album is nearly finished. The preliminary track-list is relatively soon to be revealed via Elitist or Earache official page. We can conclude that the new CD is in consitence with the trilogy claimed before (...all the Sorrow, all the Majesty, all the Hate...) but despite that seems to be something special for fans of metal generally. Musically, it is very complicated and untrivial - and will be a cruel disappointment for all guitar-riff based song lovers. It fills like a... it is strange, it is sad and grim, its damn beautiful and agressive at the same time, but it lifts you above the grey existance to gift a new feeling, which is so hard to describe - said close friends of the band.

=====================================
Special news...
Sonm has less than one year to go untill his defence :ill: !
=====================================

Russell said:
Wha? :erk: Your defense? PLEEase explain Mr Sonm!

Every Ph.D. student in here is supposed to defence his thesis in order to get Ph.D. It is officialy called "the defence of Ph.D. thesis."
====
2 Ivan
Sonm's news? Why? Did I say something wrong?

Thank you Mr. Russell... here we just managed to run the micromagnetics simulation program, which makes me feel much better in spite of my bad physical condition, namely my cold...

I am itching to announce one thing:) But I need a final confirmation! :D

:hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:
A DRUMMER JOINED THE BAND!!!!!!
Details are soon to come!

ARGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!
A long dreadful time passed before the Great Mires, shrouded with dense mist, benighted by heavy slumber and despair, got a gulp of fresh water from Forest Stream.

It gives me a lot of pleasure to inform you about Kir, who just joined the band as a drummer. Being a calm and intelligent person he has (at the same!) time his drumming skills pushing all possible human limits. Combining rock-jazz (ala Simon Philips) and infernal (ala Trym) drumming he reaches blasphemous speeds keeping the ultimate complixity of drum patterns crystal clear. SO WE TELL HIM "WELCOME TO THE CLUB" and rise our glasses for THE TEAM!!

Sonm the Darkest - vocals
Wizard Omin - guitars
Silent Anth - bass
Berserk - guitars
Elhella - keys
Kir - drumms

As a sequence

27th of December, Moscow
E. Cogitans, Forest Stream, Nocturnal Mortem, Faust
in front of 2000 people...
Bloody X-mas and Heavy New Year!
(Forest Stream will exclusively play new material from their next CD!)
======================
Forest Stream is beginning to prepare for a small tour across their native Russia (that will include about 10 cities) to be able to manage their next step - Europe (Hopefully starts with Finland. Cheers to Farmakon!)
======================

:headbang: :kickass: I just got into you guys about a week ago and I see fantastic things coming for this band! Kick ass about the new drummer! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: